Reviews for All they Wanted
Athie Lestrade chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Yet another amazing ending. I love that they got Lily back. It's also great that Ginny volunteered to carry their child. I just love the way you planned this out. Great job. Cheers.
Athie Lestrade chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Chapter three and its already making me cry. Thats just, I just feel so bad for them! Poor Ron and Harry!
Belle Patronus chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I knew that you'd bring Lily back to them! Such an American ending. Don't worry, that's a good thing in this story. :)
Belle Patronus chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
As happy as I am for R/H getting their own family, on a biological level, two spermatozoon (or any number of spermatozoa) fusing together is just impossible. Sorry. But I'm glad that you've decided to give R/H a happy ending. :)
Yenny2206 chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
This was a lovely read. I would love to read more on it :)
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hmph. Unless Hermione's married to someone else right now, why doesn't she be a GOOD friend and offer up herself to be surrogate mom to Harry and Ron's kid? I mean unless the boys were adopting some random womans baby born from another man, why don't they just HIRE someone to carry their kid for them? I mean unless the magical world has modernized itself and is doing things like artificial insemination, why don't they even go to a clinic in the muggle world, make a few 'donations' and hire some woman to go with them to the clinic and let herself be artificially knocked up with their kid? Neither one of them would have to sleep with the woman to get a child out of her, and at least THIS way, the kid(s) would have THEIR DNA running through its veins instead of the DNA of the mother and whoever the real birth dad is, and have the surrogate mom sign a magically binding contract that insures she give up the kid to them as soon as its born. Even Hermione could do it if she was willing.
mizzrazz72 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
They shouldn't have lost Lily. They deserve happiness.
Belle Patronus chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Oh, my babies, let me hug you! *hugs Ron/Harry*
mizzrazz72 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Maybe they can go throw a closed adoption.
CourtneyScott chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awh, so sad! Looking forward to more ).
Belle Patronus chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh, God. I understand how Ron/Harry feel, even though my reason is more infertility. Are going to continue this? You haven't marked it as 'complete'. Anyway, this was brilliant and sad either way. :(