Reviews for Milestone
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Loved this. You wrote an amazing description of how Sam feels to be turning thirty. One of my favorite lines, was oddly Sam peering into Hell with human eyes...because it was only a few words, but it was so vivid...cheers to Sam on being 30 and surviving...I'm about to hit that milestone myself, so thanks for a great read.
SUZY chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Terrific! Right on spot with the Sams character. Very believable. Tx for the story.

chemical-imbalance chapter 1 . 5/3/2012 think someone finally wrote a story about the normalcy that is the Winchester's because no matter what they do that week, they're still human and no one seems to focus on that all that much besides sex, food and booze. You did a wonderful job encompassing the story line of all 7 seasons.

Also congrats on finishing up your senior year, it always feels great to accomplish something. And at least you'll have your "GED and a give em' hell attitude". :)

The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/3/2012

I have to admit, I needed to read this. I'm turning 30 in 3 months and it has been weighing on me like you wouldn't believe.

But now that I consider what Sam's 30th birthday involves... Yeah, I just need to suck it up and stop whining.

Thanks for the reality check!
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Very moving.

I liked your recap of all the things that Sammy has had to suffer and of how none of the "normal" ambitions he had once nurtured in his younger days, when everything still seemed possible had come to pass; except those that have had to do with Dean, for his destiny has, and always will be bound with that of his brother, in this life anyway.

He realises that now, and accepts and is even happy with it.

Happy birthday Sammy.:)