Reviews for The Rose of Deceit
FlameofShyvana chapter 5 . 3/26
This is such a good fanfic.
Artifex chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
XD
Best Tory ever. And Zelos and Irelia...so perfect.
Artifex chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
How fortuitous for them.
Artifex chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Ionia...smart...ish.
Artifex chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Look at LeBlanc being all awesome.
Still, where are the jukes? -shot-
Artifex chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
This is sexy. Teach me how you write action.
Artifex chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Theyre funny, because they think they could off swain. He's five steps ahead of them. I'm starting to ship lux and Leblanc. What have ya done to me?!
Artifex chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
So Talon is...like the police force of the Noxian Wing. Noted.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
You like to use heavily a lot huh?
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
Just a heads up hat you might want to include some sort of warning before the action... Heats up, so to speak. People who don't like that sort of thing aren't going to appreciate being ambushed by it.

Also, I'd stay away from writing sex in the future. I don't want to discourage you, but that scene wasn't very good at all, and I ended up scrolling through most of it. There was too much tell, and not enough show, and te scene as a whole was bland and uninteresting to read... Not to mention spontaneous.

There should have been some sort of build up to that within the scene itself. Instead, it was just Talon and Irelia talking and shouting and stuff, then suddenly... Lux/LeBlanc sex! Unless your writing PwoP, that's not a good thing.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
Huh. Didn't really like this chapter, just because Lux and LeBlanc should not need that kind if help in that situation. They're league champs, and they couldn't handle a couple of drunk? You seem to like making the female champs act all helpless and need saving, and I really don't like that.
Coolfish65 chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
Nice lemon :). I like ones with lux in them
Anonymous chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
I love this series. Especially how they are all tying together.
WRITE FASTER, I'M DYING OVER HERE.
Insharai chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Well done, I really enjoyed your writing and I look forward to more.
belacekstran chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
fantastic simple wonderful. cant wait for the next chapt. not much to say. good work
bel