Reviews for Rationalized Delirium
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 14 . 6/26
Please continue this awesome story keep up the awesome work I can't wait to see what happens next
Irishchick1982 chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
I really hope you update this story as I am loving it so much! Not many Edward/oc romances so I am always happy to see the ones I find, especially good ones written by good writers . :)
Live-Laugh-Sing chapter 14 . 3/16/2015
*cough* Dante *cough*

ParadoxMagic chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
More please :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Please update soon! Once I started reading this, I couldn't stop! I love it!
GezeichneteSeelen chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
This story is completely awesome ! I cant believe I only just found it. I absolutely love you OC and her reaction to Edward being, well... Edward XD.
I hope you continue soon :)
vanillaninja2032 chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
I love this fic. I think it's the best Riidler oc store I've read.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Ahhh, I needed that. There's not enough EdwardxOc stories! It's so frustrating . . .

BTW this is my favrite Riddler story, wonderful job.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
Ok I think this is my favorite Riddler story ever. Ahhh upadte and keep with the story please, I personally don't get many reweiews on my stories and know it can be discouraging but know that I'll be checking my alters daily (if not more) to see if you've updated :)
Dr Moustachio Girl chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Oh hoho! Wow, she's got some issues, huh? Well at least good ol' Ed's there to keep here company ;) ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
So, I just came across this story and I love it! I'm surprised you don't have more reviews. I can't wait for the next chapter.
SirAvery chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Haha love the chapter xD update soon!
SirAvery chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Love this story so far! Update soon!
slunt chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
This deserves many more reviews, but I guess the main reason for so little is because of the category (moviesBatman), it isn't visited much. I do hope to see an update soon, I LOVE this story! Best I've seen in a while...
Insanity's Breaking Point chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I love your story! Please update soon!