Reviews for 99 Red BalloonsIt's My Life
please-delete-me-3276423 chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
This is just wrong! *bursts into tears*
LediShae chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
And I would love tosee the Twins go hunting for the Cons that got away.
LediShae chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This chapter was good. The counterpoint of a bouncy pop song to something this drastic was satisfyingly jarring. Great job.
Emi chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
This scene was the movie 300, but Transformers style
DarknessRising10 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
What an utterly compelling piece of writing. The rendering was so dark yet so beautiful and loved the fact that it was without dialogue. I have a fixation with the twins and their inner feelings and you completely fed that obsession for me.

I currently have finger nail indents in the palm of my hands from reading Ratchets ordeal, I truly hope that the twins can put him back together again. Oh dear, I think I want to cry.

I have to quote...

'They stood as two statues, perfect in the heat of battle and yet so far removed from it. This war didn't faze them, this battle was just one of many, their enemies and allies were foolish if they assumed they'd ever seen a fraction of what they truly capable of'

...I just love that, this is exactly how I like to think of them, that no matter how I write them or what I read about them, in my head we only ever see a fraction of them.

I have not heard 99 Red Balloons for so many years (I actually had to have a listen to it as I write this), the words greatly complemented the story and I think it will now always remind me of this.

I feel as though you really put your heart and sole in to this one, as for being your first foray into writing sticky, it was very well done. I definitely will have to read this one again!
Acidgreenflames chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I really liked this, very deep and dark. Well done!
KB Edge chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Not my usual type of story, but i loved it. Really well written and described. :)