Reviews for Change of Stripes
SoulMore chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
FAN!
ashfeather45 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Holy hell. This... This is something. One of a kind, I'll say.
It's as beautiful as iced slurppies in hell.
;3
Just... I never thought about the Dixons in this way.
I guess Merle isn't as assholey as everyone believed, no wonder Daryl was so upset about the crew leaving him...
Miss Light Bright chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
oh this story, it's so sad. Great job!
GingerLover123 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Im crying. I love you now. I love you so fucking much
anonymous chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
This seems extremely out of character for both of them. I can see Merle having a good side, but this is just alittle bit too much, ya know? its like Merle is a totally different guy, he's not even Merle. And I think Daryl would have learned to hunt, track, camp, etc way before the age of 14. he was probably an expert by the age of 14.
PearlsAndBlackRoses chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Nice chappie, I like it! Merry X-mas and update soon! :)
zombieslayer5 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I glad you kept up with this story! This was a fantastic story and I like rough but caring Merle better than the evil man some people play him out to be
daryldixonlover18 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
i love the story! please keep updating!
SixesandSevens chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Loved it!

I really liked how you showed Merle's transformation from the supportive and caring older brother into the man we're more familiar with from the show; this felt so genuine. The boys started out so strong, then sinking further and furhter into themselves, but in the end they're always there for one another. This could really be their backstory.
zombieslayer5 chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I really love this story and think you should continue :) I hope you find some ideas
zombieslayer5 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I have read both evil and nice Merle. I think I like your version of nice Merle. Can't wait for that update :) this story is great
Ihasabukkit chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
so sad that it seems plausibly realistic :(
Rat chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Excellent writing! Poor Daryl and Merle. i'm getting the feeling that Daryl is just afraid of getting left behind, so what's worse, getting left for no reason or getting left for a good reason. kind of the pushing away what you most want (because you're afraid it won't happen) tendency people have.
Effigy chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
I love you story and I would very much love to see the dark progression of Merle. I like how you didn't have Daryl get the shit kicked out of him all the time. It seems like every story I read where he's in a fight, he always loses. You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait for the update!
rebecca taylor chapter 2 . 5/8/2012