Reviews for Secrets, Lies and Late Editions
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I for one am a Hamilton fan. I thought he played the more realistic attorney (except some whining). Thanks for writing. Interesting storyline and character reactions. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Love the character; loved the story!... and the poem's really nice, great work as usual
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
You would think they could have told Perry. The secret would have been safe with him. Loved his reaction when he found out Hamilton was indeed alive.
StartWriting chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I loved it "anyway" , thanks for keeping him alive. And thanks for posting!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh wow. What an intense and emotional story! Gah, that sick woman, just standing there laughing after shooting Hamilton in cold blood!

Hamilton's injury didn't seem so serious at first, with him able to sit up against the wall. It was heartbreaking to watch his condition deteriorate.

Paul's anger over not being able to prevent the attack, and feeling like he was at fault for not realizing what the woman was up to, is very powerful. The line where he expresses confusion over Hamilton not being angry is so sad. And the whole bit about the bar ... wow. I'm glad Della explained that; I wondered what I was missing. I love that poem, but I hadn't remembered that was in there.

Poor Perry! Him putting on a cheery facade, only becoming more pronounced the more worried he becomes, is so heartbreaking. And when the paper comes with the news of murder and Perry reacts ... gah. His grief finally shows through. Him referencing Hamilton's joke is a very poignant line.

I love how you brought Andy (and Brice) into this, and how you portrayed Andy. He needs to be in more stories. And Hanley is mentioned! Sweet. And haha, you're doing the same thing I do by having the hospital be Central Receiving.

YAY squee ending! It's all just lovely and perfect and Perry and Hamilton's reunion is glorious! Hamilton's words to the press are perfect, and Perry's joyous reaction, openly showing his feelings, is wonderful.