Reviews for Frat Boys
Bianka B chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh Craig, what would be of you without your friends? I like how all of them think they have to take care of Craig or something. Aw Kenny, I’m sorry but you deserved being hit. I mean, you NEVER joke about little sisters! You just don’t! You should have known better. I laughed so hard with the “There was a drunk blonde in his room” because I knew it was Tweek and I thought it was hilarious that he confused him with a girl. After reading Craig’s side of the story I wanted to slap Tweek, and AFTER reading Tweek’s side I wanted to slap him HARDER. Dammit Tweek, all that time lost! /sob/ I also thought that they had sex, I feel so ashamed ;n;
Oh well. I absolutely love the ending, I think it’s perfect!
catastrophicTranquility chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh damn this was nice ;D I like how thy didn 't have sex , it 's different from what I usually read when there 's a drunk Tweek xD
Thanks for writing ! The idea was great
tmcala chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is interesting. I liked how Kenny was buds with token, Craig, and clyde. Good fic!
nervous changing of names chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Arg, Thomas! He always gets in the way. I felt bad for poor Craigy of two years ago D:

I can imagine Kenny trying to win girls with his fabricated story of how he got the bruise. "Yeeep, I got this when I got in a fight with some punk down at the bar. Yuuup, sent that mother fucker right to the hospital, I tell ya. But not before he got a hit on me, though. But lemme tell ya, he paid for that one!" All the girls will swoon, because he's such a stuuuud. And he'll get laid. The end.
K2Lover2226 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I loved the story u should write more stories like these :)