Reviews for A Marriage Between Victors
NourLight chapter 17 . 2/5
the first eleven chapters were amazing, but then it was kind of messy...? It's like you just lost something, I don't know, maybe it's because of the long time you take between the updates? anyway, nice story.
brokenbrain chapter 17 . 1/31
I found this AU story really compelling and I couldn't put it down. I hope you will find your way back to it to finish the story. Great job!
quadjot chapter 17 . 1/21
This is so gripping, I can't wait to see how it goes!
sanglin chapter 17 . 1/19
Best AU plot yet...can't wait to read what's next.
lmilne chapter 17 . 1/5
Just read all 17 chapters in one sitting! My kids are. Hungry and the housework is undone. Please please finish this story don't let their sacrifice be in vain! I really enjoyed the story and wanted to knock sense into katniss several times along the journey. Thanks for a great tale
2nameless2write chapter 17 . 1/4
Amazing story. I absolutely loved it. Pleeeeeeease update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter.

~2nameless2write~
OMG. You wright so good Please! keep wrighting this! I was up til 3 in the morning to finish reading, desperate to know what comes next!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2015
Hi, may I know when will you post chapter 18? I'm excited to read ut
AnitaM17 chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Update soon please
stefanie1955 chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
I am getting annoyed by this Katniss, how can a person be this confused about her feelings amazes me. I have been confused, she really should figure it out.
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
I always felt bad for Peeta's mother, knowing that you're a second, forced choice is never good.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
This was amazing couldn't stop reading it please continue
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
... snow was two minutes away from getting what he wanted.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
The pressure and fear that they must feel is amazing. Poor kids.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Were you implying that Johanna and Gale are going to get together by them dancing and her getting the bouquet, please do that I ship them
1,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »