Reviews for A Marriage Between Victors
electric gurrl chapter 16 . 8/1
This fic is incredible! I've been reading it my every spare moment for three days and it's so well written. Everyone is IC, the drama is great, and the Quarter Quell feels so much more intense somehow because of the wedding. Amazing so far.
bob chapter 16 . 8/1
This is an excellent fic. Well written, original and genuinely enjoyable. You've taken these characters and believably made them your own. Absolutely fantastic, well done.
bthompson425 chapter 1 . 7/20
Please don't abandon! I love your style of writing! I feel like this could actually be part of the books!
Dodo chapter 16 . 7/18
Please dont put this story on hiatus! Please update
Fictaddict chapter 15 . 7/6
Nooo! There can't be only one chapter left! This is way too good...
Fictaddict chapter 1 . 7/6
Awww the relationship between Katniss and Cinna is so sweet. I love it. Cinna is so sneaky :] I admire how you've captured each character; Katniss, her mother, Prim, Cinna, and Peeta (siiigh. Peeta...) so in character. I can't believe this is your first! So well written. And I like that it's in third person as opposed to just Katniss's viewpoint. Gives us a rounder view as an audience. Good choice and good job. *thumbs up* Excited to see where this goes. :)
Roro chapter 11 . 7/5
Hey:) are you ok? We haven't heard from you... Are you putting this story on hiatus? We miss you:) 3 please update
Hermione chapter 16 . 6/13
Best fanfic about this I've read so far
breezybee223 chapter 16 . 6/7
Please please please please please PLEASE update! This is SUCH a good plot line I couldn't stop reading I really hope u have not abandoned this!
PLEASE UPDATE!
rama.alfatiha.hiba4 chapter 16 . 5/19
Are you ok? We haven't heard from you in a while now.
Is this fic abandoned?
DemonPixie8500 chapter 1 . 4/28
Oh my god PLZ update this story is so good I literally found this yesterday at 4:30 and I already read all 16 chapters and I really need to know what happens next! UR a great writer and the feelings are so real and true ... With the strife and the fights mixed with Katniss finding her true feelings before the reaping ... This story is real ... And to keep it real it needs an ending so please update :)
WWRobot1992 chapter 16 . 4/5
OKAY. FIRST. I HAVE TO CALM DOWN. Okay. I think it's one of my most favorite fanfictions I ever read. OH GOD. I really badly need next chapter. I love P/K relationship. It's so real. And rebelion. And war. Oh God. Every word is perfect. I hope you'll udpade as soon as posible because THIS IS F*CKING AWESOME. Greetings from Poland. Love u!
tlyxor1 chapter 16 . 4/2
Whew, wonder what just happened? Enjoyed, looking forward to more. -t.
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »