Reviews for Every Chorus was Your Name
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is a very nice piece of work! Before I go on and on about the details I loved, there was (what I assume is) a misplaced comma at the beginning: "But with Beck it's, like she just can't get enough." I figured you'd want to know.

This notwithstanding, I actually like it that she was the first to say "I love you", and that she almost wanted to take it back immediately (jokingly, and not in a self-depreciating manner, which I appreciate).

The reference to the boobs in the hamburger incident was genius. This is because in my mind, Cat may have went straight to Tori for help, but Beck would've been somewhere in their dressing area, so he'd have shown up to help her first. We can only imagine the look on Tori's face when she saw them dealing with her, er, dilemma.

"...and she has a hundred useless details of him clogging up her brain" - I love this line because it tells us how much she knows about him, and those things, you can't just change or erase as easily as they did with their relationship status on TheSlap, for example. Beck being in a worse state than hers post-break, I very much agree with, too.

Finally, I enjoyed the last part very much. It wasn't a and-they-lived-happily-ever-after ending for them, but the lazy sex assured the readers they were doing quite well for Beck and Jade.

Overall, very good job.
khay chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
wow. it's sweet without being fluffy. romantic without being corny. and beck and jade stayed pretty much in character.

i hope you write more in this fandom, writing this ship in particular.

you're my new idol.

thank you for sharing this with the world. i enjoyed it very much.
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow! I LOVE this story!
WZRDmeesh chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
3000 words for a kid's show. I regret nothing -been there myself lol. Loved this, it was really well written! Great story :)
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is lovely. I love the first scene, and every part of it- no seriously, it was amazing. I hope you write more Beck and Jade fanfiction, cause we need more well-written fic. Great job!
lowlaury chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was one of the best fics I've read in a loooong time. Seriously.

I loved every word of it, and I'd be glad to see more of your stories in this fandom!

And I'm 19 by the way, and I love this show to death. So you're not the only one.

P.S. I've never met another person who likes VM AND Victorious. Creys. I really love you now.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2