Reviews for Long Distance Family
Wow! I must have read this sometime in the past...but, wow, what a great, great story! Just loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Loved it!
/B
LookAfterSammyDean chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was just beautiful. I really really really liked it :D
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Excellent.
Gone2Far chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
How could I have missed this one! Beautifully written. Loved it.
Gwalchmai chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I loved this so much! It would have been so great to see that scene in the show. ;-) I loved how clearly you showed how much they all care about each other and mean to each other, how much Steve misses his ohana and how much they miss him. I also enjoyed the angst-iness and that Steve got to draw strength from that phone call and his friends got a chance to support him. The "... Danno loves you, too" at the end was so perfect! :)
TB's LMC chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
What a beautifully done story. I really wish you had more for me to check out, because I was so impressed by this. Fan-friggin'-tastic characterizations, beautiful use of back and forth between the team's POV and Steve's, and how important and necessary it was for him to hear from them...and vice-versa. Wonderful, please write more!
AnneWithane chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
*** Awwww….this one is going on my faves. I’d like to think that something very much like this would have happened in the episode. You write this group and the way they communicate with one another so very, very well. Nice moment between Steve and Danny there at the end. Bravo!
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Steve took such a risk to talk to his family. I hope he got out of there.
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is a really nice story and is very well written, you have a good grasp of the characters - how they speak to each other. Well done on publishing your first story on here, more to come I hope.
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Ahh, McGarrett has always been a dare devil of an S.O.B hasn't he? Aww, Danno loves him, too, *tear*
Kelana66 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That was so ... Wow! I really loved how you managed to bring them alive!

Thank you and please keep on writing.
Lidil chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Heartfelt.

Looking forward to reading more.
Shoshanna Elise chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I. Loved. This.

This was perfect. It was beautiful. It was crazy well-done.

I want to be you when I grow up.

I loved the Danno loves you thing. That was just...ahh... it was the best.

You rock. Keep writing!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Great tension and I sure would have liked to have had a scene like that in the show. Even if it meant that Steve was in trouble. I love how they all connected and Danny finally let Steve know he wasn't angry with him. At least not a whole lot.