Reviews for A Not Quite Matched Pair
Good work. I like the mix. I take when you saw the prophecy and also watch supernatural, you maybe thought there is some connections in their writing of the show. One detail grabbed my eye, when one angel used what appeared as an angel sword in the prophecy movie, seems like the mooks in supernatural use.
springyfly chapter 3 . 1/19
I don't suppose u r willing to finish this r u? I was really getting into it and now I'm all sad it's not even finished and I want to know all the tricks S-gabe would play on everyone and just how much he ducks with them all. Umm amusing tidbit for u I'm watching the movie this is based in right now
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Y'know, I started watching Supernatural before any other angel movie, and I must say-Supernatural makes Angels look semi-competent compared to some! It's been a while, but I really like this and hope you'd at least consider continuing!
corinmeic chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Cool! Cant wait for an update!
LightLessStar chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Interesting!
mangacrack chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
You let them meet *_*

I adore you, please write more.
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
This is getting really good:3 I've always been a fan of the Prophecy movies and my favorite character from Supernatural, which is my fav tv show currently btw, is Gabriel3 You have put my two favorite things into one and now I'm sitting here on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what Gabe does to the Raphael... Please update soonpuppy eyes

PS. Love the bits with Father Thomas talking about Trickster Gabriel:P So true

Byes!
Tardis chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
'Brother Grahm could see why Brother Thomas was clutching his head and moaning, and was glad that such a thing didn't exist in the real world. He'd really hate to live in the world that poor Brother Thomas was living in.'

*snickers*

I've never seen The Prophecy, just heard people in the SPN fandom refer to it, but this is funny so far.
kelly chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This has awesome potential. I hope you continue.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Sassy Gabriel vs. sassy Gabriel.

I bet the Archangel could eat the other onefor lunch, AND take his clothes like the Terminator in the first Terminator movie.

KUTGW,