Reviews for The Imagination of a Heart
TroyWeb chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
This story dealt with the problems between Ron and Hermione in a very thoughtful way. I like your use of letters to show the feelings of the two characters. It was a nice touch. Also I appreciated the quiet, understated reconciliation at the end. Everything between Ron and Hermione doesn’t have to be a loud argument, so I am glad you went in a different direction.

Keep up the good work!
Laurie chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Good chapter. It would have been better if you left out that snippet of Harry at the beginning. It just repeated his feelings from the end of the last scene. The real narrative began with Ron slipping out of the room. You misused quirky. Ron's voice might have been trembling, but a word for that would be quavering. Quirky means offbeat.
Laurie chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I like that you used Harry's perspective for the reunion. Some scenes work better through the eyes of a third party. It was an emotional moment in part because you didn't resort to tears of joy or a screaming match. This couple argued for years, often about trivial things. Their silence speaks volumes about the distance between them. You misused statuesqe. It means tall and elegant, not unmoving.
Laurie chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Good story so far. Wanting to forget the wizarding world seems a natural response to the war and I imagine there are people who grew up with magic who wish they could go away and start over. Hermione could, but of course she found herself missing her friends. You do overuse commas. They're a pause in the narrative and slow things down. Try reading what you wrote out loud. If a pause sounds unnatural get rid of it. You made a couple of spelling mistakes (og instead of go, for example) which would be easy to eliminate with a little proofreading before you post your story.
Sandrinha chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
I really hope that Ron doesn't give in and stands his ground. She was the one who left him/them so before anything romantic should even occur between the two, they need to learn how to be friends again and those bridges take time to re-build.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
It's taken a few chapters of build-up to get her to the house; I do hope he will talk or yell at her in the next chapter.
CleverKad chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
CleverKad chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
muggleindenial28 chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
cute story! But I'm going to say one thing though. Fred was the one that died during the battle of Hogwarts...
Sandrinha chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Are you planning on only showing us that they write letters to each other, and yet Hermione never sends hers and that Ron always receives his unopened!

Is that the direction you are going with this? If it is i was hoping for a more then just letters to be honest but i won't tell you what to write in you own fic lol.
jg13145 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
This last chapter made me cry! Loved it though
Sandrinha chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I'm hoping her desire to stay away from the WW doesn't last long, because she may find out when she comes back that Ron moved on.

Also it was Fred who died and not George, unless you actually changed it on purpose.
OakStone730 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Lovely. Very beautiful telling. I can imagine the anguish and loss for them both. And Hermione desire to escape from it all.

one error, Fred died in the books, not George.
CleverKad chapter 1 . 5/3/2012