Reviews for An English Girl Still In Shreveport
belladu57 chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Good :-)
25travelbabe chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
I like the surprise Pam appearance. Is that seriously the end of the story though? Or are you continuing it in another installment? I hope you continue their story :)
Kim Conard chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
Nice! Love Pam getting to deal the fatal blow. LOL Perfect.
ILuvOdie chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
oooo what's going to happen now?! lol.
tab chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
Whaat you're ending it there! Lol thanks for updating!
whatareyou chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
Finally! I was starting to wonder what was taking the vamps so long to get to her! Poor Evelyn suffering through all of that torture!

Go Pam! Finally taking out that jerk! Thanks for all of the exciting updates.. I'm glad we didn't have to wait long in between, it was torture not knowing what was happening to her!

I've really enjoyed these stories, I'm hoping this isn't the last we see of Evelyn!
Nemu-Chan chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
WHERE IS ERIC?! I can't believe he hasn't already come to rescue her...

And Stephan.. He's so sadistic but I guessed that's normal.

Please update quickly!
str8jacket chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Oh my stars! These cliff hangers are killing me! Can't wait to read what happens next!
tab chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Oh my lanta another update so soon! You've made my week but omg the cliffhanger :( thank you so much for writing and updating, this is one of my favorite stories
tab chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Omg :( no! Thanks so much for updating, don't leave us hanging for too long! I can't wait to see what happens
Justice's Auntie chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
OMG! please hurry and update!
tab chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
Very intense chapter, feel so bad for her! I'm so happy you updated :) it made my day!
tab chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
I love this story and what you have going on,can't wait for more!
Toni-P-Lewis chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
More more more more more what do you think of alcide btw? Lve it keep it up!
25travelbabe chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Oh my goodness! It's about time those two got together! I bet Bill glamored her and I hope she confronts him about it. Can't wait for the next update!