Reviews for Okay
WinOrLose-ThatsTheDeal chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was one powerful little scene. I love it so much. It makes me so emotional, it was perfect!
randomness6 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I loved how House was acting, so sad. And the last line was great.
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
this fic is very beautiful
HousesHead13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Beautiful, this is just what I had imagined when I saw that scene, thank you for writte here the unwritten scene, I just love the way you thought it, Congratulations!

Send you my greetings from Argentina!
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is a beautiful addition to this heart tearing scene. I adored this episode more than anything I've ever seen on TV. It was epic, and thank you for adding what I needed to fill in the blanks.
HughIsMagic chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
As sad and painful scene that you described, I think you hit the mark really so great. I wondered and I tried to imagine this particular moment left out in the episode The C-Word, after the harsh words and angry of Wilson, House's affection would still prevailed and he would help his friend ... I agree with you.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Powerful and ultimately tender little glimpse of the depth of House's compassion for Wilson, as well as his love and loyalty. It's always been there, just hidden under the layer of day-to-day distance House knows Wilson needs. This is sad and painful to read, but beautiful as well. Well done.