Reviews for Lord Potter's Own Will
andy.rozman chapter 36 . 4/15
Hi !
I am really sorry to see you go and "abandon" this story. I really liked most of what you wrote (I was little put of by Beer stories, but all others were great), but this one (and one before) were really my favorites. Perhaps because you tried to add a little Wicca flavour to it. You were not tagged by me as favorite, because I am not really into community (I mostly just download stories and read them offline), but I really liked this one. Hope your personal situation changes and you can give it another try perhaps...
Take care,
Andy
I agree with Vinsmouse, having the synopsis here all in one place would be amazing and deleting it all would be awful. Most of my favourite fics are ones that haven't been completed as the quality shines through and I always get pleasure re-reading them.
Vegasman59 chapter 36 . 4/1
Read the story yourself where would it go?
Stephanie O chapter 36 . 3/31
How disappointing! I'm sorry your muse has led you away from FF, but then again it's perfectly understandable why your original works are where your heart's at! I wish you all the best of luck with your original stories, and I hope your health permits you to write, write, write! Take care, my friend, and please feel free to drop me a line every so often even if you don't need a pre-reader! :)
Vinsmouse chapter 36 . 3/31
Why not post the synopsis on this site and leave the story up? While it isn't ideal at least this way we, the readers, would have the whole thing in one place rather than being left with only a synopsis on another site.
SueKos chapter 36 . 3/30
I have enjoyed your stories very much.. I hope that life settles down for you soon. I am very familiar with things like this. Just to make me not get comfortable with things going smooth I developed facial shingles, with Ramsay Hunt syndrome, so I know what you mean. All the best.
mdauben chapter 36 . 3/30
I'm really sorry to hear that you are not going to finish LPOW. I can understand though that you can't force your writing if you don't have your muse and better unfinished than forced and done badly just to say it's done. I'll look forward to reading BTB when you can and I can still go back and enjoy your other stories, too. Good luck with your original works .
Pigs fly chapter 35 . 3/4
So we are left hanging. Does Harry wake? Do they find what is hidden in the Cambrian Mountains? And what of closing the story arc on Dumbledore? There is no closure here. Darned annoying, you know?
Loretta chapter 35 . 3/1
Ms. M-N-F,
I have enjoyed you story of Lord Potter's Own Will. I found it when I was scrolling through some other authors favorites list. I hope that it won't be long before you update again! Well written!
Miss Millie chapter 35 . 2/5
Hello,
I just reread your story. It is very good. Do you have time frame for updats? Good luck.
Miss Millie
Miss Millie chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
Hello,
I think you have done a great job with all the characters just enough for us to be comfortable with and change them to fit your story. Again great job.
I am such a H&G fan I wish she and Harry were taught more about family and responsabilities together as his wife one day she will know a lot of important things.
Well I have only done what I had to do I wanted to read your story so just studding my Sunday School lesson and Family Home Meeting from the Mormon church and going to our Christmas party your story is all I am doing please write more? It's almost Christmas maybe a Ch or two? We (your readers) have been verry good!
Good luck, Merry Christmas,to you, your family, friends and all your readers!
Stephanie O chapter 34 . 11/23/2013
I love the hopeful ending to this chapter! It makes me think that it won't be too long before they're back together officially again! Looks like Harry really has turned over a new leaf, and it's great that Ginny knows that now. Took a lot of "tough love" for it to sink into his thick skull, but it worked, finally! Take care, and hope you & yours have a very blessed Thanksgiving!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/12/2013
Hmmm, interesting cliff hanger, will be interesting to see if Harry sees his parents whilst in the land between death and life. The magic of removing the horcrux is fascinating, and something you have such a talent for conveying.

I appreciated the scene where Harry tells Sirius he loves him. Better late than never I suppose, and I get the distinct impression that Sirius doesn't think he deserves any better, like he could see how compassionate and understanding Harry was with everyone else, but never extended that same consideration to Sirius. I hope that when Harry wakes up, he will continue to love and respect his Godfather, and that their relationship will mean more to him, as his relationships with others always have. Sirius has earned that from Harry, and Harry is such a loving person, it seems odd that you chose to make him only just now realize Sirius' value to him, and that Sirius is more than just a mate. Is it because Harry had his parents' portraits, so who needs dumb old comic relief Sirius?
Stephanie O chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
Ooh, what a cliffie! I liked how they destroyed the horcrux from Harry's mind with fiendfyre - very cool way to contain it yet destroy it! :) Can't wait to see how long it takes for Harry to come 'round again, as I can imagine Sirius & Ginny aren't the only ones freaking out about him (at least inwardly)!
mdauben chapter 35 . 10/12/2013
Its great to see another chapter of LPOW so soon! I loved the scene with Harry and Sirius. As a godfather myself I've always felt strongly about their relationship and love stories where they get more time together than they did in the books. Looks like the Horcrux is gone now, but you've left us with a bit of a cliff hanger! I'll be looking forward to your next update.