Reviews for Lord Potter's Own Will
fraewyn chapter 39 . 10/17/2015
Love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2015
You realize that the site rules govern what content is (or is NOT) acceptable in posted stories, right? You might want to review them since this non-stop posting is a clear violation

If you must violate content guidelines wity such a temporary note, the least you could do is pull it down and replace it when the next story chapter is ready for posting.

Thanks.
carolyn jinn chapter 39 . 10/6/2015
Great chapter. Can't wait to read the next one. :)
VizeerLord chapter 39 . 10/5/2015
More please. Sweet blessings on your House.
Stephanie O chapter 39 . 10/5/2015
Very exciting end to Nagini! I liked the potion that took care of the DEs' protection spells around them...unique and effective! Kudos for Draco as well...it had to have been difficult to cast a spell on dear old dad (Not!) and I hope his conscience doesn't bother him too much - first his aunt, then father? That's got to be hard to come to terms with, even knowing firsthand the evil they've done.
ladysavay chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
Yeah! Go, hermione! However...did I miss it? Earlier in the chapter you wrote that Cissy was fighting Bellatrix, then later Draco took down Lucy from behind while Sirius was fgihting him and then he and Cissa took off. What happened to Bella? Did Cissy kill her? Knock her out and portkey her away? Is she standing behind Sirius ready to shoot him in the back?

Anyway, looking forward to more and thanks for sharing this with us.
Vegasman59 chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
On to kill the disgusting mold (Moldy-Shorts) Plaguing the world, And cleanse the world of its existence! Good chapter
mdauben chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
Quite an exciting chapter! Between Sirius and Hermione a lot has happened already but I'll be looking forward eagerly to seeing what happens next.
mwinter1 chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
Awaiting more.
alix33 chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
Well done, Sirius and Hermione.
Stephanie O chapter 38 . 9/28/2015
An enlightening chapter! I never put much thought about what Bellatrix's childhood must have been like, but it does make sense that she would've been expected to do such vile acts...sure fits what I've read about the sick, twisted Black family (with a few exceptions). It will also be interesting to see what they end up getting for Sirius!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
It's so good, however, I think I spotted a few little mistakes with the spellings spread throughout the chapter.
Vegasman59 chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Draco takes out Bella...Yay DRaco
alix33 chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Poor Narcissa Malfoy, having to watch her sister, who she probably once cared for, being killed.
Poor Draco who had to do that killing too.
mwinter1 chapter 38 . 9/26/2015