Reviews for Lord Potter's Own Will
Guest chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
It's so good, however, I think I spotted a few little mistakes with the spellings spread throughout the chapter.
Vegasman59 chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Draco takes out Bella...Yay DRaco
alix33 chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Poor Narcissa Malfoy, having to watch her sister, who she probably once cared for, being killed.
Poor Draco who had to do that killing too.
mwinter1 chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Awaiting more.
nesciamema chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
Glad you're back, I can empathize...the past year was a rough one. Hopefully things will slowly get better for everyone.
ladysavay chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
Glad to see the update and very sorry about your traumatic year. It's always a pleasure to read about Albus getting what's coming to him. Thanks for that. Looking forward to more.
alix33 chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
I totally understand that fanfiction had to take a back seat in your life for a fair while. Congratulations on the book.
That meditation sounds wonderful, but I do not run, not even if I'm horrendously late to arrive somewhere.
I'm sorry the removal of the horcrux led to Harry's magic having to be bound.
At least it seems he is getting control of at least his defensive magic.
Yay! for all that reading Harry is doing.
How much of what he reads does he retain, though?
Yum! for the sound of those fat-laden delights.
"he never moved into cottage" - "moved into the cottage".
Those formal kilts sound ever so dashing.
LOL at Luna's characterisation of Draco's knees. She must really like him (and his knees) loads, judging by that, LOL.
I like Harry and Remus's thinking on Tom riddle junior more than I do Sirius's (sorry, Sirius!).
I like it loads, the mental pic of a middle-aged Neville, maybe (as IMO he shouldn't be as ancient as Dumbles when he gets that title and responsibility), as the Myrrdin.
LOL at Sirius calling Augusta's vulture (and probably other birds of prey too) hats "unique chapeaus".
Ever since I read "A discovery of witches", the first book in Deborah Harknesss's awesome All Souls trilogy of books, Mabon has and will have a special meaning to me, though the whole trilogy is fantastic.
lilkathra chapter 36 . 5/17/2015
love to know what happens next
Guest chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
Like I already said in one my previous reviews... great story... Hope to see more of it soon...

Andy
ALonberg chapter 36 . 3/29/2015
A truly remarkable and unique story. I do hope you finish it. I would hate not knowing how it all ends. All of your story's are a true piece of literature art and I look forward to reading the rest of them.
alix33 chapter 36 . 5/21/2014
"he was loathe to see the stern features" - "was loath to see".
How long will those transfigured stone walls last, though?
LOVE Klytie's team.
These details about the bequests in Harry's will are very sad to read.
The rest of the paragraph after "I do it because I love you, Harry" is threatening to make me break down in floods of tears.
"their soul-bearing" - "soul-baring".
Did you perhaps mean to write "wooden shard"? As "chard" is a leafy vegetable.
"the cauldronsmithy saw nothing more" - "cauldron smith saw nothing".
"no where to go" - "nowhere to go".
Sorry, I do not PM mistakes. They either go into my review or they do not get mentioned at all and I stop reading immediately the writing of any fic author that wants mistakes PM-ed rather than in the review.
Delinda Dippet: related to the former Hogwarts headmaster Dippet?
mwinter1 chapter 36 . 5/21/2014
Awaiting more.
nesciamema chapter 36 . 5/21/2014
Sending prayers for your daughter's recovery as that's the worst thing a parent has to deal with. I struggle when my niece is in the hospital due to her epilepsy, so I can't imagine having a child in ICU for so long. Glad you're back to writing but I hope she gets better soon.
geetac chapter 36 . 5/21/2014
I like the chapter
andy.rozman chapter 36 . 4/15/2014
Hi !
I am really sorry to see you go and "abandon" this story. I really liked most of what you wrote (I was little put of by Beer stories, but all others were great), but this one (and one before) were really my favorites. Perhaps because you tried to add a little Wicca flavour to it. You were not tagged by me as favorite, because I am not really into community (I mostly just download stories and read them offline), but I really liked this one. Hope your personal situation changes and you can give it another try perhaps...
Take care,