Reviews for Lord Potter's Own Will
ladysavay chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
Yeah! Go, hermione! However...did I miss it? Earlier in the chapter you wrote that Cissy was fighting Bellatrix, then later Draco took down Lucy from behind while Sirius was fgihting him and then he and Cissa took off. What happened to Bella? Did Cissy kill her? Knock her out and portkey her away? Is she standing behind Sirius ready to shoot him in the back?

Anyway, looking forward to more and thanks for sharing this with us.
Vegasman59 chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
On to kill the disgusting mold (Moldy-Shorts) Plaguing the world, And cleanse the world of its existence! Good chapter
mdauben chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
Quite an exciting chapter! Between Sirius and Hermione a lot has happened already but I'll be looking forward eagerly to seeing what happens next.
mwinter1 chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
Awaiting more.
alix33 chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
Well done, Sirius and Hermione.
Stephanie O chapter 38 . 9/28/2015
An enlightening chapter! I never put much thought about what Bellatrix's childhood must have been like, but it does make sense that she would've been expected to do such vile acts...sure fits what I've read about the sick, twisted Black family (with a few exceptions). It will also be interesting to see what they end up getting for Sirius!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
It's so good, however, I think I spotted a few little mistakes with the spellings spread throughout the chapter.
Vegasman59 chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Draco takes out Bella...Yay DRaco
alix33 chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Poor Narcissa Malfoy, having to watch her sister, who she probably once cared for, being killed.
Poor Draco who had to do that killing too.
mwinter1 chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Awaiting more.
nesciamema chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
Glad you're back, I can empathize...the past year was a rough one. Hopefully things will slowly get better for everyone.
ladysavay chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
Glad to see the update and very sorry about your traumatic year. It's always a pleasure to read about Albus getting what's coming to him. Thanks for that. Looking forward to more.
alix33 chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
I totally understand that fanfiction had to take a back seat in your life for a fair while. Congratulations on the book.
That meditation sounds wonderful, but I do not run, not even if I'm horrendously late to arrive somewhere.
I'm sorry the removal of the horcrux led to Harry's magic having to be bound.
At least it seems he is getting control of at least his defensive magic.
Yay! for all that reading Harry is doing.
How much of what he reads does he retain, though?
Yum! for the sound of those fat-laden delights.
"he never moved into cottage" - "moved into the cottage".
Those formal kilts sound ever so dashing.
LOL at Luna's characterisation of Draco's knees. She must really like him (and his knees) loads, judging by that, LOL.
I like Harry and Remus's thinking on Tom riddle junior more than I do Sirius's (sorry, Sirius!).
I like it loads, the mental pic of a middle-aged Neville, maybe (as IMO he shouldn't be as ancient as Dumbles when he gets that title and responsibility), as the Myrrdin.
LOL at Sirius calling Augusta's vulture (and probably other birds of prey too) hats "unique chapeaus".
Ever since I read "A discovery of witches", the first book in Deborah Harknesss's awesome All Souls trilogy of books, Mabon has and will have a special meaning to me, though the whole trilogy is fantastic.
lilkathra chapter 36 . 5/17/2015
love to know what happens next
Guest chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
Like I already said in one my previous reviews... great story... Hope to see more of it soon...

Andy