Reviews for Lord Potter's Own Will
alix33 chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
I totally understand that fanfiction had to take a back seat in your life for a fair while. Congratulations on the book.
That meditation sounds wonderful, but I do not run, not even if I'm horrendously late to arrive somewhere.
I'm sorry the removal of the horcrux led to Harry's magic having to be bound.
At least it seems he is getting control of at least his defensive magic.
Yay! for all that reading Harry is doing.
How much of what he reads does he retain, though?
Yum! for the sound of those fat-laden delights.
"he never moved into cottage" - "moved into the cottage".
Those formal kilts sound ever so dashing.
LOL at Luna's characterisation of Draco's knees. She must really like him (and his knees) loads, judging by that, LOL.
I like Harry and Remus's thinking on Tom riddle junior more than I do Sirius's (sorry, Sirius!).
I like it loads, the mental pic of a middle-aged Neville, maybe (as IMO he shouldn't be as ancient as Dumbles when he gets that title and responsibility), as the Myrrdin.
LOL at Sirius calling Augusta's vulture (and probably other birds of prey too) hats "unique chapeaus".
Ever since I read "A discovery of witches", the first book in Deborah Harknesss's awesome All Souls trilogy of books, Mabon has and will have a special meaning to me, though the whole trilogy is fantastic.
lilkathra chapter 36 . 5/17/2015
love to know what happens next
Guest chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
Like I already said in one my previous reviews... great story... Hope to see more of it soon...

Andy
ALonberg chapter 36 . 3/29/2015
A truly remarkable and unique story. I do hope you finish it. I would hate not knowing how it all ends. All of your story's are a true piece of literature art and I look forward to reading the rest of them.
alix33 chapter 36 . 5/21/2014
"he was loathe to see the stern features" - "was loath to see".
How long will those transfigured stone walls last, though?
LOVE Klytie's team.
These details about the bequests in Harry's will are very sad to read.
The rest of the paragraph after "I do it because I love you, Harry" is threatening to make me break down in floods of tears.
"their soul-bearing" - "soul-baring".
Did you perhaps mean to write "wooden shard"? As "chard" is a leafy vegetable.
"the cauldronsmithy saw nothing more" - "cauldron smith saw nothing".
"no where to go" - "nowhere to go".
Sorry, I do not PM mistakes. They either go into my review or they do not get mentioned at all and I stop reading immediately the writing of any fic author that wants mistakes PM-ed rather than in the review.
Delinda Dippet: related to the former Hogwarts headmaster Dippet?
mwinter1 chapter 36 . 5/21/2014
Awaiting more.
nesciamema chapter 36 . 5/21/2014
Sending prayers for your daughter's recovery as that's the worst thing a parent has to deal with. I struggle when my niece is in the hospital due to her epilepsy, so I can't imagine having a child in ICU for so long. Glad you're back to writing but I hope she gets better soon.
geetac chapter 36 . 5/21/2014
I like the chapter
andy.rozman chapter 36 . 4/15/2014
Hi !
I am really sorry to see you go and "abandon" this story. I really liked most of what you wrote (I was little put of by Beer stories, but all others were great), but this one (and one before) were really my favorites. Perhaps because you tried to add a little Wicca flavour to it. You were not tagged by me as favorite, because I am not really into community (I mostly just download stories and read them offline), but I really liked this one. Hope your personal situation changes and you can give it another try perhaps...
Take care,
Andy
Guest chapter 36 . 3/31/2014
I agree with Vinsmouse, having the synopsis here all in one place would be amazing and deleting it all would be awful. Most of my favourite fics are ones that haven't been completed as the quality shines through and I always get pleasure re-reading them.
Vegasman59 chapter 36 . 4/1/2014
Read the story yourself where would it go?
Stephanie O chapter 36 . 3/31/2014
How disappointing! I'm sorry your muse has led you away from FF, but then again it's perfectly understandable why your original works are where your heart's at! I wish you all the best of luck with your original stories, and I hope your health permits you to write, write, write! Take care, my friend, and please feel free to drop me a line every so often even if you don't need a pre-reader! :)
Vinsmouse chapter 36 . 3/31/2014
Why not post the synopsis on this site and leave the story up? While it isn't ideal at least this way we, the readers, would have the whole thing in one place rather than being left with only a synopsis on another site.
SueKos chapter 36 . 3/30/2014
I have enjoyed your stories very much.. I hope that life settles down for you soon. I am very familiar with things like this. Just to make me not get comfortable with things going smooth I developed facial shingles, with Ramsay Hunt syndrome, so I know what you mean. All the best.
mdauben chapter 36 . 3/30/2014
I'm really sorry to hear that you are not going to finish LPOW. I can understand though that you can't force your writing if you don't have your muse and better unfinished than forced and done badly just to say it's done. I'll look forward to reading BTB when you can and I can still go back and enjoy your other stories, too. Good luck with your original works .
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »