Reviews for Lord Potter's Own Will
DarkRavie chapter 35 . 10/11/2013
Great chapter. I love this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
alix33 chapter 35 . 10/11/2013
Dang, the more I read about the Irish Ministry the more I am impressed by them: They do not seem to be nearly as bad wastes of oxygen and space as the British Ministry is.
If there are little marauders I do not want them to step foot into Hogwarts; I want them to go to the Irish Academy.
AW! at Sirius' declaration that ends with him saying Harry is his child too.
IMO aubergine and chartreuse are too pretty colours to be that of a horcrux. I reckon horcruxes should be the maelstrom of colours in food poisoning puke (sorry for that description, but a horcrux is a bad thing, right? just like botulinum and salmonella, right? so IMO its colours should mirror those of those bacteria).
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 34 . 10/9/2013
Wonderful, just like the previous story to this one. I quite enjoyed reading what's been up so far.
EmlynMara chapter 34 . 10/7/2013
Sounds like Harry is finally beginning to learn some hard lessons. But it also seems as if he has an awfully long way to go. The problem is - he doesn't have a whole lot of time in which to do it. Can he mend fences fast enough? Great to see the friendship between him and Neville. I don't think he could ever really have that type of friendship with Ron, even if he wished for it. Too many differences between them and not enough common ground. So, is Ginny coming back or not? It sounds like she might, but then it sounds like she might not. Great chapter and very heavy.
Re Reviewing chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
Apparently this person is unfamiliar with the concept of fan FICTION...

Love your writing, and I hope your health is taking a turn for the better :)
Guest chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
I think you have a real talent for writing, but it surprises e how off handed and selfish you write Hary. Even after his Dad explained all that Sirius ahd gone through, he didn't see to feel any remorse for his Godfather at all!? Does he even love Sirius? It doesn't show, I look hopefully for a sign that he appreciates Sirius at ALL, but he really doesn't see to. He takes hi for granted but not in a normal way that teenagers do...Harry doesn't see to lack love and empathy for anyone else but Sirius.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
It would have been nice to have seen the "clearlng of the air" that Harry refers to with Sirius. Did Harry apologize? It is very unclear in this story if Harry is even that fond of Sirius, frankly. They are rarely if ever together alone, they joke around, but there is very little affection, Harry seems to not take Sirius seriously, have much respect for him, or really regard him much. He refers to Remus and how concerned he is about Remus losing weight, but not to Sirius, so it is hard to know how Harry feels about him...we rarely get any insight into Harry's feelings about Sirius, as he always has his parents' portraits to go to. It would be nice to see Godfather and Godson bonding. I looked in your other stories too, and Sirius' affection for Harry is clear...Harry's for Sirius? Not at all.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/3/2013
Once again, Remus gets to be the noble hero, while Sirius is impotent...Why is it that fanfic authors always want to give Remus nothing but perfect qualities? He was not in any perfect in canon, a good man, yes, but not perfect...but fannon makes him saintly..and of course, keeps Sirius with all his flaws, often exaggerating them, why is that? Can't Sirius EVER get to be the hero in Harry's eyes? Can't Remus as make a mistake? It is only realistic...
nesciamema chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
Space but not completer separation, good balance to allow them to build trust. Super curious about Remus.,.
alix33 chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
"Sirius wanted to go over himself, to speak with Draco about what had happened and his attacking his father, but first he needed some real sleep. He'd lain awake, alone in his bed, after leaving Remus downstairs. Tears had finally come to the man just after six, and he mourned what his friend lost for him to remain innocent of murder." - AW!
"he was loathe to see the stern features of Remus' face as he walked into the lounge." - "he was loath to see".
"Sirius was shouldering more than he probably ever expected he would and James wasn't the one he would open up to about this. That would come later, and it would most likely be to his mum. Freddy loved him like he was hers. She had kept his confidence for years, and continued to do so even now. James used to resent the closeness, but now he understood; his grandmother, mum and wife were the female family Sirius had been deprived of." - Yay! for Sirius having Freddy, Dorea and Lily back, after a fashion.
"Susan and Hannah spent hours together in the kitchen, Susan learning how to cook. She'd managed to keep her relationship with Dean Thomas together, despite her being in Ireland and they were seriously discussing a life together after Hogwarts. Susan wanted to know that she'd be able to feed them both should their romance continue." - Yay! for Susan and Dean.
"Neither Harry nor Bran were surprised when Neville ambled out of the house to join them. He'd been spending nearly every waking hour with Harry, joining him in his conversations about politics with Bran, getting tutoring in Potions with the portrait of Lily Potter, having Transfiguration lessons with Maggie's uncle, Lorccan. They even worked together on Latin, which neither enjoyed at all. There were also hours spent with the Myrddins, first and twenty-fourth seats. Neville might be the most prepared heir Patrick had ever met. When Augusta Longbottom passed or retired, Neville would be ready." - Yay! for Neville.
"I honestly expected him to buy me car." - "buy me a car".
"Sirius went as crazy as usual. I honestly expected him to buy me car." "I heard him talking to my Dad about it. I think he wanted to, but your Mum and Grandmums put an end to that idea. They were certain he'd have made it fly." "Wouldn't be Sirius if it didn't fly," Harry joked." - Hehehe.
"just not in a 'gun's blazing' sort of way." - "guns blazing".
DarkRavie chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
Great chapter! Love this story and I look forward to reading what happens next.
Teufel1987 chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
Lovely chapter.

A small point: they have entire scale models of the galaxy sold in shops in Diagon Alley. I doubt that the Hubble has managed to capture enough of data to make a model of the galaxy
EmlynMara chapter 33 . 9/30/2013
Excellent, horrid chapter. Harry certainly screwed up big-time. And that's just the beginning of the trouble he's in. It isn't going to be pretty when the others find out. Remus is awesome. His nobility streak is almost as deep as Harry's. Too bad Lucius and the Lestranges got away. Does Voldemort know Harry is a Horcrux? Is that why he is so afraid? Thinking that because the connection has been cut off, they managed to destroy it somehow? Harry, Harry, Harry... Shakes head sadly.
Reviewing chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Fine, so everybody insists you review... I liked this at the start... but the bashing is beyond me. You make up FAKE history for Dumbledore that makes him guilty of things that are wrong, and I don't like it. If portraits knew the present, then they WOULD have been used, therefor they do not.
mdauben chapter 33 . 9/27/2013
You really are on a role lately, aren't you? It took me a while to get back and post this review, so sorry for the delay! I'm glad to see that everyone came through the attack alive (assuming Daphne Greengrass is going to be okay?). The "accident" at Maggie's estate was rather scary and tough to read, although I'm glad no one was permenantly hurt. I can certainly see Harry reacting that way, especially if he was still a bit "out of it" from the ceremony. As I'm a H/G shipper at heart, I'm rather sad to see this causing a problem for the two of them but I'm wondering how Ginny's leaving will effect Harry and what he's going to do now. I know you're going to be working on your other story now, but I'll be looking forward to more LPOW.
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »