Reviews for Molly Hooper, Molly Hooper, Let Down Your Hair
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh wow this was pretty hot and awesome.
16028161 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I liked this, very well written :) x
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Love it!
And I love that Molly goes to Sherlock at the end. She is a smart girl and can read him better than most people. She figured it out.
Oh, so sexy at the end! *purr*
Really awesome. :)
shepweir always chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is just starting to get very interesting and you stop it there. You must enjoy torturing your devoted readers. This was a fun escape just what I needed. I actually thought Molly looked incredibly beautiful at the holiday party. Her hair really is lovely. I could see how it could have an unwanted
affect on a certain handsome consulting detective.
MagicMaxxy chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
omg asdfghjkl;'
So amazing I just can't. After reading Full House and this and so many of your other stories I'm just favoriting you. Amazing.
Cally chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Perfection. I adore your style, I really do!
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
this was utterly captivating, i'd have loved a bit more of the tease, of sherlock's continuing observations before the experiment, but i adored it!
CRF chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I loved this- you are a great writer!:)
LoveAmongstHate chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Too cute, ugh they make my heart swell.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
EEEEEEE I LOVE this fic- and I could so see him loving her hair down-
spinner12 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Loved it!
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
*SIGH* How lovely. Short and sweet, but just lovely. I liked it! :)
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Maybe he just needs to merge the images of her in that dress but the softness of when they met over 'Irenes' body although that may just blow his mind not thats its not already. I do believe the more he tried to repress it the more he needed it.

I love the imaginations of her he has and the supply closet! Brilliant! Would love Molly's viewpoint on all this, maybe in another fic? Might even be amazing if she had of heard him in the closet ohh yes!

Love that Mollys long hair could be his weakness, love it!
Movie Fanfic Chains chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This is the first "Sherlock" fic I've read and I loved it! You've got Sherlock down so perfectly. Thanks for sharing! :)
Juze chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh, Sherlock. Excuses, excuses, excuses.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »