Reviews for Nothing Is As It Seems
Ben chapter 2 . 8/28
Um, Bella's reaction is way too unrealistic. She finds out she's been deceived about everything by everyone and people have been taking the place of her dead parents! At the least she should have been furious (I know Bella is kind of a pushover character but this amount of tragedy and deceit would definitely spark something more than blind acceptance) and at most homicidal/suicidal.

Yeah, if the characterization is so poor this early on, I quit.
pupstarstar chapter 4 . 8/13
You skipped the part that she has to go to diagonal alley to get a wand and a pet an everything else.
Wow I did not expect that from Fred at all
Rosawellian1984 chapter 20 . 1/3
U should do a sequel where she takes Fred and the rest of het friends to meet her mugged friends in Forks and for her to discover the Shape-Shifters of LA push! And of course how each one of them forms their own families!
litanolastar chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
I love it! :)
fish337 chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
Update soon
misswitlock16 chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
I like it hope you add more
Magic-Blue-Eyes chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
Please don't leave Fred like that... He needs her and she needs him (Alive not a vampire). Please have her more like Harry in that way. That the curse removed the Horcrux side and left one Bella Please.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
a bientot
kikistimi chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
Love it- please update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Please update. I love this story!
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Update soon
YunaNeko chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
StarlightGilgalad chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Yay! More story! Part 3! Extra reading! Yay! Awesome chapter, totally not what I expected! This is great! I love surprises! Can't wait to find out what happens next!