Reviews for All The Same At Heart
Besilea chapter 3 . 5/19
Hope for more soon!
EyeCandy16 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
OMG, you need to update! I've been keeping an eye on this fanfiction for months, and I'm really getting just a little impatient... You write so well and your reviews can prove it.

Can't wait 'til Quaritch gets his own Avatar, I'm so excited! :) So please, please, pleasssssse, update!
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
There's NO MORE?! DX OMG this story is amazing and Quaritch has to become an Avatar and protect Grace! Please continue this story for me? Please?! XDDDD I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
This is a great story and I love the fact that you paid attention to details to a T!
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
XD Looks like a great story in the making! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
zeal in my opinion .cant wait for updates.i read the story a month ago and it is fabulous .pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eze update as soon as possible
MinaDestler chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Hi,
I just read your story and I really like it :) You haven't updated in a while and I wonder if you will write anymore chapters or if you intend to end it - I hope not because I really want to know what will happen next :)
SA Girl chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Love this chapter can't wait for the next update, I just love Grace and Miles as a couple. Love. Awesome.
SA Girl chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
This is awesome, update soon. Can't wait for the next one.
nonchalantnevis chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Grace and Quaritch rivalry is always good and you write it so well. Waiting for more chapters!
Grace fan chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Love ur story, please update soon. It's splendid!
Hanelie chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Awesome! Another chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Love them!
Zootsutra chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
No no! Slow it down! We want to savor the slap slap kiss- ness of their hatemance! Need moar TsundereGrace!
EyeCandy16 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Hey! :D This is awesome. You write so well! Hoping there would be more chapters soon. You'd kept me waiting for this. :)

PS. Can I request? Maybe you could put some more romantic thingy about them in your next update.. Thanks! :D Oel Ngati Kamei. :)

PPS. Make sure your next update would not take too long! I'd be hungry for more Quar'N'Tine fic. XD
SideSwipe124 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
It's a great chapter XD

I really like this story.

Now here's my advice

Just remember, spell-check is your very best friend.

All the characters are very in-character, and I seriously hope this becomes a GracexMiles type thing because that would be a first XD

My regards