Reviews for Crave One Name, Two Rhythms, Our Love
tatavasch chapter 18 . 4/18
This is sooo good! I dont know if it was your intention or not but i spent the whole story comparing markism with sexism and i loved this metaphore (if there actually is one). I really want to know how assuming their relationship and blaines withdraw would work out, so i really hope you update even though its been 2 years since the last time you did.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 18 . 1/13
OMG, HOT, HOT, SO HOT. JUST THE DOMINATION BLAINE NEEDED. BUT YOU STOPPED AND I NEED MORE. THEY NEED TO TELL PEOPLE, BLAINE NEED TO REPORT SEBASTIAN AND KURT AND BLAINE'S RELATIONSHIP NEEDS TO GO PLEASE YOU NEED TO FINISH PLEASE. ABSOLUTE FANTASTIC STORY THAT NEEDS JUST AS FANTASTIC OF AN ENDING. PLEASE FINISH. PM ME.

I HAVE CAUGHT UP TO WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN. IT HAS BEEN ALMOST TWO YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED THIS STORY. I NEED TO KNOW IF IT WILL BE FINISHED OR IS IT ABANDONED. PLEASE DON'T SAY ABANDONED BECAUSE IT IS TO GOOD OF A STORY FOR THAT. YOU REALLY NEED TO COMPLETE THIS STORY. EITHER WAY IF YOU WILL FINISH OR NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. BY PM OR EMAIL LOWER CASE
msgoodbar2257 chapter 17 . 1/13
NOW THAT BLAINE KNOWS IT IS SEBASTIAN HE NEED TO NIP IT IN THE BUD NOW OR SEBASTIAN IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING DRASTIC .AND BLAINE NEED TO TELL KURT ABOUT HIS WITHDRAWAL AND KURT NEED TO DOMINATE MORE OR BLAINE WILL BE THE SUBJECT OF ANOTHER DOM. PROBABLY SEBASTIAN. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 16 . 1/13
BLAINE WAS SO INTENT ON KURT SAYING THOSE THREE WORDS FIRST, HE WAS ON THE VERGE OF BEING REPRIMANDED BY KURT. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 15 . 1/13
KURT IS SO TEASING BLAINE. NO FAIR. FINALLY THE SMUT. SO HOT . SO HOT. TIRED AND SPENT BLAINE PROFESSES HIS LOVE. FANTASTIC CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 14 . 1/13
KURT WAS SO FORCEFUL AND HORNY FOR BLAINE'S COCK. GREAT CHAPTER. SEBASTIAN MUST DIE. NOT LITERALLY.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 13 . 1/13
I THINK KURT AND BLAINE SHOULD JUST TELL ALL AND THAT WILL STOP SEBASTIAN. GO TO THE STAFF FIRST AND LET THEM KNOW SO THEY CAN INFORM THE STUDENT TO TREAT MR. ANDERSON WITH RESPECT LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN. THEN SEBASTIAN DOES NOT HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 12 . 1/13
KURT GOT ALONG WITH BLAINE'S MOTHER AND BROTHER REAL WELL. THAT WAS REALLY HOT AND SEXY IN BLAINE'S APARTMENT. AWESOME CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 11 . 1/13
NOW BOYFRIENDS, AND KURT BLAINE'S DOMM SOUL MATE. THINGS SHOULD BE GETTING BETTER. ALTHOUGH I FEAR WHAT SEBASTIAN HAS IN STORE. I HATE SEBASTIAN. WHY CAN'T HE GO AND FIND HE OWN SUB. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 10 . 1/13
OMG, SEBASTIAN IS SUCH A B**CH. I HOPE SOMEONE HURTS HIM AND HE HAS TO LEAVE DALTON. I HOPE HE KEEPS HIS MOUTH SHUT AND DOESN'T DO ANYTHING TO SHOW THAT HE'S A SUB. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 9 . 1/13
KURT IS DOING A PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 8 . 1/13
FINALLY THEY KNOW WHO THE OTHER IS AND KURT CAN NOW LEARN WHAT IT IS TO BE A DOM AND GET TO DOMINATE BLAINE, IN PRIVATE OF COURSE. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 7 . 1/13
KURT GOT A LITTLE POSSESSIVE THERE FOR A WHILE. OMG, BLAINE WAS GOING TO TELL KURT AND THEN THE PHONE. OMG. GREAT CHAPTER MAYBE THE NEXT CHAPTER HE'LL BE ABLE TO TELL HIM.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 6 . 1/13
KURT SHOULD TRY GIVING BLAINE A COMMAND WITHOUT ANY STUDENTS AROUND, HE MIGHT BE SURPRISED. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 5 . 1/13
OMG, WHEN WILL BLAINE TELL KURT THAT THEY ARE SOUL MATES, AND THE HE IS HIS SUB. OR WHEN WILL KURT FIND OUT. I WANT TO GET TO THE GOOD STUFF OF DOMINATION AND SUBMISSIVENESS AND SEXY STUFF. GREAT CHAPTER.