Reviews for More Oniichan
Kxro-Kun chapter 18 . 4/18
UPPPDAAAATEEEEEEHHHHHHH!
Kxro-Kun chapter 17 . 4/18
WHY YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELS?
Farinadt chapter 18 . 3/22
I really love this. Even though i stopped readeng ao no exorcist a long time ago and don't even remember most of it. I really love this, will you update the last 2 (?) chapters?
destpar234 chapter 12 . 1/25
I'd log in to review but I haven't used my account in 4 years and forgot my password OTL (and i needed to post a review like right now because it's 5 am and i'm crying uncontrollably cus this chapter made me die)
dude i love this fic so much you have no idea, amazing job u/

-destroyedparadise234
Reilon chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
Are there no more updates? D: And it was getting soo good and close to the end, too! (I guess I can be somewhat satisfied with that ending :P)
MyPajamasAreCozy chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Please! Update! This fic is like a beautiful, sappy, romantic movie. A chick-flick, if you will. I just love it, it keeps reminding me of movies like '50 First Dates' and 'Friends With Benefits', they start out pretty funny then turn adorable, sad, then they always end up together. But I love this because even though it contains sappy love, it also has many struggles that they have to overcome. I just love it! ;-D
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
Please I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE FINISH THIS ONE! I AM REALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US, YOUR READERS, HANGING!
Mina Phantonhive chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
Pleeeeeeeeease...update soon
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Why is is the end
Letty-Chan19 chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
Amazing..
anon chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
oh man i really hope you can finish this some time, still i loved it and i'll be rereading in the future, amazing work!
I CANT chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
THIS IS SO PERFECT I JUST
Guest chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
UPDATE THIS STORY I NEED MORE KESEKESEKESE
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
this was the best story ever! yukio x rin are my favorite, by I did not like the ending. it made me really sad
FujoFreak chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Don't know whyy but i cried quite a lot for this chappie.(_)
Can't wait for the next update