Reviews for More Oniichan
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 18 . 1/25
Love love the story and I really can't wait how this story will go even if you haven't updated for a few years now. I won't give up hope though Hahahha XD
Insane.Sonic.Fan chapter 18 . 11/7/2016
Oh my chaos! This is amazing! Cant wait to read more!
X Mika-Chan X chapter 18 . 9/30/2016
I love this story! It's too bad that it hasn't been updated in years. It seemed like it only needed a few more chapter left.
RedBloodyKiller chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
I internally screamed through out the whole chapter... I've sinned so much I don't know what to think anymore XD lol
Mephiles chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
It's been three years, I understand that you've moved on with your life, but some people need closure in beautiful works like these.
mikokatt chapter 18 . 6/20/2016
please please please update! i love this story so much!
me chapter 16 . 4/24/2016
this story/fanfic went from lemon, to sad AF, to sad/plot twisty.

I LOVE IT
Sasuke'sLittleSakura chapter 18 . 3/1/2016
positive reveiw: Please finish

what I want to say: Finish or I will hunt you down and become Sylar so I can dig through your mind to take your ability and to find what you had planed and post it myself.

what my voice in my head wants to say (I like this one the most) Get off of your ass right now and finish the goddamned book. BTW I have been waiting for more than a year so update.

I just realized how mean I am wow
cryptidresearcher chapter 18 . 1/11/2016
Please continue this fanfic! It's so cute and adorable!
Silvia chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
This is really sweet :3
Someone chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
This cliffhanger... just... why?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Fufuufufufufufuufufu you did a very good job
Guest chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
You really need to finish thus its killing me
T love chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
Please Continue ! , It has been so long since the last time you update this! so please continue, I really like this story
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
Yukio's not the only one melting, I think I may die of cuteness before I get to the end of the next chapter-