Reviews for More Oniichan
cryptidresearcher chapter 18 . 1/11
Please continue this fanfic! It's so cute and adorable!
Silvia chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
This is really sweet :3
Someone chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
This cliffhanger... just... why?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Fufuufufufufufuufufu you did a very good job
Guest chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
You really need to finish thus its killing me
T love chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
Please Continue ! , It has been so long since the last time you update this! so please continue, I really like this story
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
Yukio's not the only one melting, I think I may die of cuteness before I get to the end of the next chapter-
Kxro-Kun chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
UPPPDAAAATEEEEEEHHHHHHH!
Kxro-Kun chapter 17 . 4/18/2015
WHY YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELS?
Farinadt chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
I really love this. Even though i stopped readeng ao no exorcist a long time ago and don't even remember most of it. I really love this, will you update the last 2 (?) chapters?
destpar234 chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
I'd log in to review but I haven't used my account in 4 years and forgot my password OTL (and i needed to post a review like right now because it's 5 am and i'm crying uncontrollably cus this chapter made me die)
dude i love this fic so much you have no idea, amazing job u/

-destroyedparadise234
Reilon chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
Are there no more updates? D: And it was getting soo good and close to the end, too! (I guess I can be somewhat satisfied with that ending :P)
MyPajamasAreCozy chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Please! Update! This fic is like a beautiful, sappy, romantic movie. A chick-flick, if you will. I just love it, it keeps reminding me of movies like '50 First Dates' and 'Friends With Benefits', they start out pretty funny then turn adorable, sad, then they always end up together. But I love this because even though it contains sappy love, it also has many struggles that they have to overcome. I just love it! ;-D
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
Please I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE FINISH THIS ONE! I AM REALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US, YOUR READERS, HANGING!
Mina Phantonhive chapter 18 . 10/14/2014