Reviews for The Story of a Fallen Star
Spaceape chapter 25 . 5/14
Wow, just wow. I think this was the most amazing chapter ever!
I just finished reading through this wonderful story and this was, most definitely, THE best chapter EVER written in fanfiction history
The buildup was amazing, it took us through every emotion in the book. How they slowly found their way back to each other, wow. You could practically feel Loki's desperation when he wasn't sure if she'd remember.
The changing between the stories was a very nice touch!
I know you've finished this story some time ago, but still, I just had to comment. I hope you're still working on that sequel you promised us ;)
mangoshake24 chapter 26 . 5/13
.Ever.
Emily chapter 9 . 5/11
I actually cannot put into words how simply beautiful this story is. hands down the absolute most breathtaking love story I have ever discovered. This book has actually changed me!? I can't believe I even managed to find it since it was written quite a while ago it seems! PLEASE KEEP WRITTING THE SEQUEL! I NEED THIS IN MY LIIIIFFFEEE! The way you add in these beautiful parts about the universe and such, it pulls at my heart strings even more, it being part of my scientific dreams haha! Plus I actually am now legit falling in love with freakin Loki I don't know how I lived my life without knowing of this story not even kidding. I can't even, you are actually amazing whoever you are that blessed us with this story, I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU LORD FOR CREATING YOU! • xo
sapphirelight57 chapter 26 . 5/9
I cannot tell you in any form of words how much I loved this story! It was absolutely amazing! I loved every single word! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! I love Loki and this story...it showed that he wasn't just a man who trie to destroy the world because of jealousy of his elder brother. It shows he was capable of love. I will admit, I was devestated at the end and cried quite a few times before that! :) All in all, a beautiful story with a beautiful tale. Please never stop writing you really are an amazing writer! Nothing would make me happier than to read another of your stories! Please grace us all with more! Thank you, we love you.
StealthyMagicUser87 chapter 26 . 4/17
As I read this, I didn't want to put out down. If I could've, I would've drained my phone battery to nothing if I could've finished it in one sitting. I loved every single second of it. From their meeting among books, to the legend of their love. You did a fantastic job.
crazykenz chapter 26 . 4/12
you know you really got my hopes up after reading the last chapter and seeing the No epilogue in the AU, that was really mean! T-T
crazykenz chapter 20 . 4/12
woohooo! Frigga is awesome!
crazykenz chapter 12 . 4/12
NOOOOOOOOOOO! how could you do this?!
rae chapter 26 . 3/23
This story is by far the most beautifully written story I have ever read on fanfiction. Thank you for sharing your story, I loved it!
This was truly amazing. Hearing this story makes me long for the happy times when it was just Rosa and Loki in the library. Please have some fluffy outtakes. We need closure!
ArtistWithWordsx chapter 26 . 2/20
I'm struggling between the urge to either kill you, or to smother you with my love. This has simply been one of the most heart wrenching stories I've ever read (and I've read well over hundreds of stories). I've ignored reality for the last 2 days reading this, crying I don't know how many times because you f*cked with my heart strings so much. Great birthday present, crying over fictional characters (which I do most of the time, anyhow), but it was so worth it. I can't even say what was great, everything really, I loved your writing, I loved the characters, I just LOVED the story. This is the longest review I've ever written, I'm what people call a ghost reader, but I still cannot write enough to express how brilliant this was and how in love I am with Rosa and Loki. I won't be forgetting this story any time soon, it has become one of my favourites. Just...breathtakingly beautiful! awwx
Wow...even if it ended here, this was a great story! Now I have to go figure out where it actually does end.
TheLittleLostEcho chapter 13 . 1/31
WHYYYYYYYY?! I am half way through the story and I find myself with the urge to kill something.

The following review is from the deepest place in my heart:

DA*N IT, DAM* IT, D*MN IT! YOU JUST HASSD TO INTERFERE LOYRA YOU LITTLE B* !# YOU COULDN'T MIND YOUR OWN DA*N BUISNESS! OH BUT YOU CRY THINKING SHE CAN'T TRUST YOU BUT WHEN SHE PUTS SO MUCH TEUST INTO YOU YOU GO A BE A LITTLE B* !# WITH HER HEAD STUCK UP HER A** BECAUSE SHE'S THINKS SHE'S KNOWS ALL YOU STUPID %& !%#!*& #%$!*& $!#*?!& $!

Yah I still wanna kill something and if I wasn't reading this on my iPod it probably woulda already some nice healthy contact with the wall.
victoria chapter 7 . 1/23
you should have had him storm off and request her for her to be his chamber maid LOL
victoria chapter 3 . 1/23
I cant stop reading this im loving this soooooooooooooo much keep writing
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »