Reviews for The Story of a Fallen Star
Very magic,
Much strain

Wow!
RomanticLover1 chapter 25 . 4/11
I did enjoy this story, for a large portion of it, but I would have preferred it if you continued their story into that of Thor 2 (minus Loki dying and becoming king as Odin) as I think it would have been a far happier ending.
Really though, I would have found it a lot more interesting/preferable if you did make Loki fight for her at the feast or if they ran away, or she was pregnant or something! that would have prevented the tragedy that is to come. But I do understand that you wanted to include Thor (movie that is) and the Avengers (again movie).
Overall, I think this story would have been a lot more happier (all round) if you let them have a quicker happier ending.
Still a well written story!
P.S. Sorry if you didn't like the review, but I needed to write this or else it'll be stuck in my head for a week (has happened before)!
I don't read fanfic. I find the writing trite with little or no style. I also don't leave reviews.
But I do real a lot. A LOT. And I have an degree in English literature.
You need to write your own stories. You need to own your own stories. Cause you are one of the best Indi writers I have ever come across. Please continue to write. And then get yourself published.
Your storie flows. Never once did it kick me out of the flow. I could go on and on about how much I loved it. My only issue was there wasn't enough, you might need more filler - as if this was going to be a 3 novel series.
Good luck!
HeartNimbus chapter 14 . 4/9
This is a brilliant site for a timeline of 'The Cinematic Universe' - /timeline/entry/5395 /A-Marvel-Cinematic- Universe- Timeline/#vars!date1381-06-22_19: 15:48! Just remove the spaces and the arrows :)
HeartNimbus chapter 13 . 4/9
YES IT DOES! Why :( Ahhhhhhhhh
HeartNimbus chapter 6 . 4/9
AHHHH! YES
Jamelia098 chapter 25 . 4/8
LOVED IT, there are tears in my eyes :)

wish it was longer! thanks so much :)))))
Heise chapter 25 . 4/4
Wow. Holy poop. Really nice touch with the bookending Fallen Star story.
Ahhhhh thanks so so so so much for writing this! It was absolutely wonderful! Ah! What an inspiring tale of love.
acidtripped chapter 25 . 4/1
I never leave reviews, instead preferring to be a 'silent reader', but in this case I couldn't help myself. I just need to say that this is by far the best Loki/OC story that I have read yet. Beautifully written, great plot, and I LOVE how you've incuded the stories from Norse Mythology rather than making it completely Marvel like many that I have read do. Honestly, it brought me to tears and I enjoyed every chapter. Can't wait for the sequel!
Darling this is actually legit honestly (NO JOKE) the best fanfiction I've read in months!
RM Kox chapter 25 . 3/27
This is a beautiful story! I look forward to your new decision! Your creation reminded me of Mulan, Loki and Rosa had a love "worth fighting for"
Will there b a sequel? And not like a sequel where there is more problems but more like an epilogue but a sequel is fine too. I just want another Loki fic form you! Have you ever tried Darcy/Loki...they are my ultimate fav. You should try them (writing wise and reading). One of my personal favs is mischief with a side of tasers and in the service of lies and killers. There are tons more but these two are the first ones that came to my mind. So actually they are not technically my fav but whatever's. Loved all the way.
Also this is my second review in the past two minutes... :)
P.S.