Reviews for The Story of a Fallen Star
How DARE YOU! :( :(
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 7/25
If anyone's wondering, i think that the movie Stardust is rather like the story told in the first chapter (with a few skewed details)
K himr chapter 3 . 7/25
Such a great story!
I HATE YOU! UHHH I HATE YOU SOOOO MUCH MY UTTER DISLIKE OF YOU HAS REACHED NEW HIGHTS! I love those little stories you put through out the fanfic (the books) and this romance is utterly adorable to the degree of being so sweet I need to see a dentist but THIS! THIS MOMENT , I mean come ON! they just got back together and now this? I HATE LYORA SOOO MUCH! UHHAHHSGSGHAAAA! I mean I guess I can understand why you did this if you wanted to go somewhat with the story line but this? HAVE YOU NOT SHAME!
SirAvery chapter 3 . 7/3
Wow! The story of the witch with no eyes gave me chills! If you have more original stories like that thrown into the mix of this story, then I can't wait to read on!
C'estLaMort chapter 26 . 5/30
There are no words. This story was so absolutely brilliant! You are an amazing author; it was an absolute joy to read! Half the time I was grinning like and idiot and the other half I was broken-hearted. Thank you for the time and effort you put into this, I can't tell you how much I loved it. Also your original works within it were fantastic! At first I thought the story about the star wasn't your's. Selfishly, I was a little disappointed it was, because I was hoping it was a movie or a book I could look into and experience more of. I'm so sad this story is over and there isn't a sequel, but I'm so glad for all of your efforts that went into this story. Thank you! I hope to read more of your work. :)
Spaceape chapter 25 . 5/14
Wow, just wow. I think this was the most amazing chapter ever!
I just finished reading through this wonderful story and this was, most definitely, THE best chapter EVER written in fanfiction history
The buildup was amazing, it took us through every emotion in the book. How they slowly found their way back to each other, wow. You could practically feel Loki's desperation when he wasn't sure if she'd remember.
The changing between the stories was a very nice touch!
I know you've finished this story some time ago, but still, I just had to comment. I hope you're still working on that sequel you promised us ;)
mangoshake24 chapter 26 . 5/13
.Ever.
Emily chapter 9 . 5/11
I actually cannot put into words how simply beautiful this story is. hands down the absolute most breathtaking love story I have ever discovered. This book has actually changed me!? I can't believe I even managed to find it since it was written quite a while ago it seems! PLEASE KEEP WRITTING THE SEQUEL! I NEED THIS IN MY LIIIIFFFEEE! The way you add in these beautiful parts about the universe and such, it pulls at my heart strings even more, it being part of my scientific dreams haha! Plus I actually am now legit falling in love with freakin Loki I don't know how I lived my life without knowing of this story not even kidding. I can't even, you are actually amazing whoever you are that blessed us with this story, I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU LORD FOR CREATING YOU! • xo
sapphirelight57 chapter 26 . 5/9
I cannot tell you in any form of words how much I loved this story! It was absolutely amazing! I loved every single word! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! I love Loki and this story...it showed that he wasn't just a man who trie to destroy the world because of jealousy of his elder brother. It shows he was capable of love. I will admit, I was devestated at the end and cried quite a few times before that! :) All in all, a beautiful story with a beautiful tale. Please never stop writing you really are an amazing writer! Nothing would make me happier than to read another of your stories! Please grace us all with more! Thank you, we love you.
StealthyMagicUser87 chapter 26 . 4/17
As I read this, I didn't want to put out down. If I could've, I would've drained my phone battery to nothing if I could've finished it in one sitting. I loved every single second of it. From their meeting among books, to the legend of their love. You did a fantastic job.
crazykenz chapter 26 . 4/12
you know you really got my hopes up after reading the last chapter and seeing the No epilogue in the AU, that was really mean! T-T
crazykenz chapter 20 . 4/12
woohooo! Frigga is awesome!
crazykenz chapter 12 . 4/12
NOOOOOOOOOOO! how could you do this?!
rae chapter 26 . 3/23
This story is by far the most beautifully written story I have ever read on fanfiction. Thank you for sharing your story, I loved it!
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »