Reviews for The Story of a Fallen Star
ThankU4TheSequel chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
Just gonna post a comment I found waaaaayy deeep in the pages of comments. It's about a metaphor that represents us and the author. Seriously this just shows how much you(the author) has affect us in an incredible way.

YourAttachedFan. [20 Jun 2013]

"Once, everybody was lively for they had their star to come and shine them with her warming light. The light would put smiles on their faces, and radiate happiness in the air. However, the more light she shone, the more light she needed to regain. And so, she always had to go to a place in the sky where she could refill her light and came back brightly than ever. Every time she went, people would dread their star would not return for they love her very dearly. And when she did return, everybody would be overwhelmed with her fresh light - so bright and powerful - that tears would wet the cheeks of the people.

Again and again the same procedure is repeated and the people and the star were happy together. . . As always. . . Until the people had come to realize the star wished to be freed. Although they were devastated, they knew very well they could not do anything to make their star stay. Who were them to control her? She had done more than enough for them. As a matter of fact, they could never return her even a single favor, except to let her free. . . To let her go to that place in the sky, and she would not have to shine for them anymore; she could shine for herself and live a lifespan that she pleased. Besides, they could always relive their memories of the star shining brightly, so that they could keep themselves lively and happy. Not as they had when their star was present, but lively and happy nonetheless.

The star was overjoyed but she did not find it in herself to just simply leave. She wanted to give them the most brightest, powerful, remarkable light ever, so that it would strongly affect them - as memories - to which they shall turn to in a time of darkness. . . so that technically, she had never left. It was a last gift from her. However, she must first replenish her light. She went to the sky with a promise to return with an even graceful and extraordinary light. . . but after a length of time longer than usual, she had not returned. The people waited and waited only to find themselves staring at an empty sky.

She still has not yet return that the lively days to be brought back to present seems far to be a reality. So far. . . that the people starts to turn to stone, out of the despair. However, they were very much alive, for within their stone hearts, beat soft impulses of hope that she will one day return. . . with the light she promised."

I have fallen in love with your story and everyday I would go to this page to see an update from my star. Yes, I am one of the people who gradually turned to stone, but only because I love you and your light that shines from your words. You are a wonderful person, as your stories are.

The story written by me above is a metaphor of, well, us. At least, in my perspective. You being the star, light being your story, people being us readers. Maybe it is not that accurate to the situation, but I hope the message is clear: we are waiting. And you are also so inspiring, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is inspired.

(Any offense made is unintentional. Tehee.)
ThankU4TheSequel chapter 1 . 12/20/2014

YourAttachedFan. [20 Jun 2013]

(Any offense made is accidental. Tehee.)
Guest chapter 24 . 12/8/2014
So beautiful,So haunting,

I literally cried reading that last bit. Oh damm you emotions. Oh the FEELS!

I shall always love this story in fact I shall bookmark it so I can read it again.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
Sob,sob,sob,
So sad,so beautiful

I love this story.
Smile Black chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
Hallo :)
Yor story is pretty awesome. And I really like how you wu worked with loki character :)
Vanya313 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Oh my... I'm pretty speechless over here right now.
I literally stumbled across this FF. Even though I always had a soft spot for our favorite god of Mischief I never really looked for a FF concerning him.
So thanks to whichever asgardian god was directing me to this ff, because it's magic!

And I truly have to say that the story of the prince and the star is incredibly beautiful.
I read it to my small niece and she loved it as well :D

I'm just afraid that I will spend the better part of the night reading this story now.
Well, there are worse ways to waste a night ;)
But you created some very interesting characters. I could almost smell the books in the library and imagine their smiles

Really looking forward to the rest of the story now :D
Mvillemaire chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
I love the way you put your own story into the movies storyline... It looks like it could really have happened this way.
Mvillemaire chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Never saw this coming... i really hope this story will have an happy ending.
Mvillemaire chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
Wow... Can't wait to read the rest of it...
I Am Loving This chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
I-I thought he'd be able to heal her... W-why, why would you d-do this to me :''''''''''''''''''''( Please bring her back!
IsometricPyrite chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Can't beleive that this story has ended : can't wait for the sequel hehehe
otto84 chapter 26 . 8/23/2014
Oooomg, when I started reading this, I saved the link to my homepage thinking I would go back and read it over time... only problem was, I couldn't stop reading it. What a beautiful, heartwrenching, addictive story!
I am very much looking forward to the sequel.
olympiaschulte chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
I have read many many Loki fanfics and all have been amazing but this one is a masterpiece. I loved it so much and it gave Loki a whole new perespective on his personality. Well done on creating something so amazing to the extent that I cried in every death scene (actually). Can't wait for the sequel! Please don't out them through so much trauma.. pleaasee! Also I've had heaps of ideas for the sequel so if you want we can talk on skype or kik or something. Here's my email:

(eh i know it's not safe to give out emails randomly on the internet but that one i only use to sign up for stuff so that all the junk mail ends up there and not on my main one. I'll check it from time to time now so make sure you make the topic in captirals so that i don't miss it)
meep615 chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
This story was absolutely captivating. I couldn't stop reading it. Even now, though I just finished I feel like I want to restart and do it all over again. It is a truly amazing story, one in which I am very happy I started after its completion so I didn't have to wait for the next chapter. (I don't think I would of been able to truthfully.) And while I loved the ending I'm still quite sad that it is over. Anyway back to the point, this story was stunning and I'm very grateful to you for writing it. So thank you so much for this.
kristyhes chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
Oh btw.. It's me that posted a review with the name "Cee"..
I forgot to add that I liked the way you described Loki's character in it. I won't say that you were OOC because we have only witnessed his "mean" side.
Therefore, we can't say that he's OOC when he's "kind" because we don't even know the way he acts other that being mean...if you know what I mean..
There it is. Only wanted to add that part.
Toodles! _