Reviews for The Story of a Fallen Star
meep615 chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
This story was absolutely captivating. I couldn't stop reading it. Even now, though I just finished I feel like I want to restart and do it all over again. It is a truly amazing story, one in which I am very happy I started after its completion so I didn't have to wait for the next chapter. (I don't think I would of been able to truthfully.) And while I loved the ending I'm still quite sad that it is over. Anyway back to the point, this story was stunning and I'm very grateful to you for writing it. So thank you so much for this.
kristyhes chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
Oh btw.. It's me that posted a review with the name "Cee"..
I forgot to add that I liked the way you described Loki's character in it. I won't say that you were OOC because we have only witnessed his "mean" side.
Therefore, we can't say that he's OOC when he's "kind" because we don't even know the way he acts other that being mean...if you know what I mean..
There it is. Only wanted to add that part.
Toodles! _
Cee chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
Wow...wow... That's the only word that comes to my mind when I finished reading your story.. You actually made me cry for the last chapters. I've been looking for Loki/OFC stories for so long and yours is by far the best I've read until then. I absolutely love it. It was beautiful. However, I don't know if I'll be able to go through the sequel coz when I read the summary, I was like "Oh god why is it happening to them?" Also, I don't have any tears left :P lol
Anyways, I'm too curious and therefore I'll end up reading later...maybe tomorrow.
So, that's it. I wanted to let you know how much I liked your story and that your writing is really good.
Well then, until the next review!
Cee
YouDontEvenCare chapter 26 . 7/29/2014
It truly was magnificent, wonderful, marvelous, spectacular, remarkable, phenomenal, breathtaking, extraordinary, unbelievable, amazing, stunning, astounding, astonishing, awe-inspiring, staggering, impressive, supreme, awesome!
YouDontEvenCare chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
I just want to say thank you soooo much for writing such a amazing book! It truly was incredible, so thank you!
SilverShadowWolf46 chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
okay... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST READ YOUR WHOLE STORY AND I LOVED IT! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
oh my God finally...3
LyannaWinterfell chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
HOLY SHIT ! I THINK IM GOING TO DIE !
ImGrac3fulButFi3rc3 chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
Oh my gosh! I am so happy there is a sequel. This has been one of my favourite fanfictions and I just loved this. I am just so excited right now. Like, yayyyyyyyy! :)
professorrosi chapter 25 . 7/13/2014
Firstly, I kid you not Rosa is my actual name. Secondly OH GOD PRAISE THE LORD FOR BREATHING BREATH INTO YOUR GLORIOUS STORY FILLED BODY! I needed this but sweet mother of Christ how my heart aches for the fact that they have become legend! Sweet, yes. Beautiful, yes. But to think that over the centuries Thor and Frigga and even Odin died as they fought for each other. It makes me so SAD. Please I beg of you let them just have imagines centuries and decades. Let the walls have drove them crazy let it have only been a few short years. I beg of you let them see the light of the world as it was to them! And also message me about the sequel is it up yet? I mean I could just check your page now that I think about it actually I think that's just what I'll do but anyhow, thank you for writing this story! How magnificent it was and how tired am I for staying awake all night to read it. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
Absolutely loved this story. Thank you, thank you.
immortal chord chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
hmm that story seems SO very familiar? pretty damn good so far
ArtasticSarcastic01 chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
Child, do you know how much you made me laugh, cry and snarl during this story!? This story is so well written, characters well developed, and you added something in there...something that makes it come to life. The ending was perfect for this story, and I will remember this story for years to come.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
I love you soooo muchh. I actually stayed up until 7 am reading this fanfic. But all worth it!
Phillippa Gordon chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
I just read it all and I loved it, it was so beautiful and so well written. Nice work getting Avengers into one chapter that was very impressive. That sequel still coming?
1,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »