Reviews for The Story of a Fallen Star
Why have Thor when you can have Loki
melodycraft chapter 6 . 12/1/2018
Love
melodycraft chapter 5 . 12/1/2018
The scene of them not speaking was excellent
melodycraft chapter 4 . 12/1/2018
That is precious. Also I love Frigga.
melodycraft chapter 3 . 12/1/2018
Loki being terrible is more like him
melodycraft chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
Sweet. I like the star story. Did you give no description of Rosa on purpose so people could fill in her appearance on their own?
allisonwondrland chapter 26 . 7/27/2018
I’m simultaneously dead inside and bursting with love and happiness after binge reading this story. WOW! Thank you for this.
Nxarwhal chapter 23 . 6/21/2018
Tears are falling, this chapter was so sad
Nxarwhal chapter 17 . 6/20/2018
I teared up a bit on this chapter ;( I hope they find each other again!
Nxarwhal chapter 12 . 6/19/2018
Can I just tell someone that this chapter made me so mad and sad at the same time. It's 1 am and I'm screaming at the ceiling right now, author how can u do this to us :(
Guest chapter 26 . 6/8/2018
You write beautifully,
I had to stay up all night and finish it because I couldn't put it down. Thank you for writing this beautiful story
Entiereader chapter 26 . 6/2/2018
Better love story than a great portion of fanfiction you played the characters well and combined the myth and marvel into a great story than k you for writeing this
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2018
You're such an incredible writer! I love the way you portray Loki in a lovesick kind of way. And the change in the plot is really interesting as well, this story is truly captivating. It's not easy for me to find really good fanfic that I like, but you've done it! You are amazing thank you! Made my week️
1,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »