Reviews for The Story of a Fallen Star
Lucienous chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Mein Gott. I love this. This is wonderful.
wordlings chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I absolutely adore this. Finally, some love for the dark prince :-)
Mya Croft chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I could really tell how much Rosa loved the tale that she was tell Loki and how Loki was taken with her as she spoke. I hope that you decide to continue this story!

Happy writing!

Mya
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I loved it! Can you continue this as a multichapter story?

Pretty please? Just saying :)

U made my day!
hollye chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
loved it
Tiryn chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is so beautiful! I love the story of the star and I do wish to see what kind of story you can make out of this little idea soon!

Please publish a story!
strauberry23 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I really really liked this story. Loki needs some loving too! I would really like you to continue it. It would make my day! And I need some more happiness. . .

Loved it!

-Flora
Madness is me chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Me likey so far! Update soon please
kitkatbro chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Even though I usually read fanfiction stories about animes, I really really liked your story. I like Loki too! I think he's the best character in the movies because he's not your typical warrior. Sure, he's not like Thor but he's very intelligent and erm passionate. He's a really deep guy who just wants to prove that he's just as good as his half-brother and that he's worth Odin's love and respect. I loved your story because it shows the side of Loki that people don't often see. Loki may be a bad guy but he's not evil for the sake of being evil. He does his schemes because he longs for acceptance and he wants to find out what he's really worth. He's a really wonderful guy deep inside, when you get through all that uhm bad stuff. Rosa was also an impressive character because she's so enthusiastic and passionate. She's exactly the kind of girl Loki needs. You're an amazing writer and I hope you continue writing more stories about Loki. Can't wait to read the next chapters!
1,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91