Reviews for 50 First Dates
Gabe Mason chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I know I have watched that movie like hundreds of times and everything but this was still sweet OMG!
Mana Angel chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Saw this on the Mass Effect kink meme, still love it here. Ahhh, heartbreaking but also sweet as hell.
AMAZING chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
UGH THE ANGST NO
THE FLUFF. OUCH
I'm pretty sure this story hurts more than stepping on legos for eternity
This story is so beautiful
Nevyn chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love this story. Occasionally I get the urge to go looking for it and am always happy to read it again. And each time I finish it, I can't but wonder if Cerberus would be able to fix the memory loss problem. Maybe one day you'll write a sequel ;)
Jason de L'Epee chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I liked this more than I thought I would. Generally, alternate universe fiction can be very hit and miss and often hard to control as it messes with already established facts. Thankfully, this isn't one of them. It's very well written and very interesting. Each day, despite being virtually the same to Shepard is very different in each of its presentation. I was impressed.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Laynne Hale chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh my God, this is the most heartbreaking story I have ever read. I loved it! Really. It is perfect, but I tought you would make Shepard remember everything in the end, but anyway, I loved the end too! It is perfect. Nice job!
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
nice job! there really need to be more whump-shep fics, also more shenko. :D
HiddenFeint chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
That was just incredibly amazing! I admire your writing skills very much; I really loved watching the development between Kaidan and Shepard. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Maeyu chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
It was so cute! Poor Kaidan! Poor Shepard! Great story. :)
HeavenONFire chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Touching, this is really touching! I admire Kaidan's endurance though. And of course, he's kaidan and he loves Shepard.

But still, I can't quite imagine, how this worked out? does Kaidan has to make him a vid every day? how can he even do a mission withought knowing, hat was the day before?

But beside this, this story is sooooo ... good.

Thanks for sharing it.
Xaryen Maelstrom chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Gods. I cried almost the whole way through that story. So emotional. And I can't do anything other than lift my hat in admiration of Alenko's courage and the strength of love that you wrote for him. It really would not be easy to have a relationship with someone who never remembers you. Amazing work. WEll done.
maria chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I explictly advise anyone with a heart and or common soul to read this treat! It's an amazing feat for anyone with such caliber to be able to bend the emotions inside others. The writen words are stellar and not at all amateur as you are so likely to find in fanfiction. Treat yourself, read this story and see for yourself what I mean. An amazing gesture for your mind indeed. I have found myself reading this once or twice daily since finding this gorgeous thing. I found myself in tears whilst reading this and I hope you are touched by it. Thank you soap for sharing. Perhaphs more on this lovely couple? After the Reaper attack? Whatever more, you are located in my bookmarks and I eagerly anticipate what you'll come with next. Either way, I am a hopeless fan.
FlightOfSuns chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Fabulous, simply fabulous.

I loved the progression and the fact that it was in Shepard's point of view. And I loved what you did with the ending.
Maria chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh god, this made me weep like a baby.
Maria chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh god, this made me weep like a baby.