Reviews for Indecent Mr Prince
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
LOL-That's priceless!
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Tch Nami x Sanji will never happen who would ever love that shitty swirly brow cook
Rusala chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
lol quite hilarious!
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Greetings, wind scarlett! As promised, Tomas has returned to take a gander at your stories. Well, the ones I can actually read. This fic caught my eye since I too was amused by Sanji's antics inside Nami's body. But it didn't really move me until the end when Sanji got a peak into Nami's physical reactions regarding her crewmates, himself especially. You had me thinking this would end on an angsty note; nice to be surprised, we like happy endings! And with a bit of happy perv thrown in for spice, well, that's just fine.

Enjoy your continued writing, dear scarlett! Pleasant dreams.
kayak chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This arc is so confusing in terms of how all the different shippers are going to handle it. I think most would rather pretend it didn't happen. Seriously at the end, did Sanji just blush looking at his own body?
Vaynard chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hiya!

As usual, I loved fics that took place in the recent arc. And this is funny. Yeah, I could see this totally happen. Sanji, you lucky bastard...

Anyway, I think the voices are not swapped, I mean Sanji in Nami's body still sound like Sanji, etc (I know, disgusting, right...). So that's why Robin was angry when Franky in Chopper's body made that disturbing expressions...