Reviews for Lost Past, New Friends
MCgirl1152 chapter 14 . 4/27
Awww, so sad yet so happy! 3 I love it!
Kowareta Ningyo chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
...Shadow is acting less serious as in the canon.
Kowareta Ningyo chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Shadow doesn't hate humanity anymore and neither does he and Sonic call each other "Faker" anymore after the events of SA2 and STH.
cinderclaw63 chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
This story gives me the willes.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I still find it funny that people mention a morning jog. Morning run, yes, but isn't a jog a little too slow for him? Maybe I'm missing something?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
8D
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
*Sigh* I really loved this story. However, now I want a sequel. I mean, Shadow only got one memory back and now we have to find out what happens to the machine after it's finished being used. That and I really like how you represented Shadow and the others (Especially protective Sonic!) Now I'd want to see that some more and you just make this whole thing so nice!

My only complaint, really, is that you make your paragraphs too big and I kept losing where I was at a few times. My suggestion? Split them up and especially make the dialog a separate paragraph. That's what most writers do because it's not really a part of the paragraph.

Thanks and I hope you continue to write such good stories!XD
HealingHearts24 chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
Awww, it over... Good ending though! This story was so wonderful! Thanks for writing and I hope to see more from ya'!

C-Ya!
Kane'sRightHand chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
That was a great story! I love stories with family and friendship. Keep up the good writing!
ShadowEmpress76 chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
Alls well that ends well. My sadistic side rose again at Tails' plea to reverse the sentence brought down upon the Apex Killer. He doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of Mobian society after his display of disregard for life! Lolz

Awh, I loved the touching moment after Shadow regained his memories.

I loved this story greatly and challenge you to try to top this one with another awesome story. I'm thinking a comedic sequel with the four rag tag housemates and what it's like to live day to day with each other and their habits. I can picture Shadow gradually placing himself into a big brother/protector role because of his maturity, Sonic and Knuckles with their constant bickering driving Shadow to the brink of insanity, and poor Tails locking himself in his room with his inventions to get away from it all...

Laterz XD
Werehog20 chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Very nice ending, but that damn Lion... at least he's gone. And I saw what you did there with your O.C. making a cameo, I guess you did decide to do that lol. Well done SonicFanaticInc! * Applauds* Lol. :)
Werehog20 chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Wow that was a very fast update! Damn Shadow should have finished finished the lion off with a Chaos Spear or something to kill him. *Sigh* Oh well, epic chapter regardless and I totally forgot about the machine!
ShadowEmpress76 chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Finally the calvary had arrived and handled that Apex Killer! My sadistic side was hoping that Shadow would have beaten that kitten to death!...oh well, Tails was saved and justice was served.

Now we've come to the point where we find out if Shadow will regain his memories with Tails' invention. Drum roll...

Keep em comin!
Kane'sRightHand chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
I loved Shadow's ruthless punching to the friggin face. Great chapter!
HealingHearts24 chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Wow, thanks for the quick update! You were killing me with the last chapter and a minute or two after reading it, this came up so... yay! Tails is finally safe with his friends again! Good job!