Reviews for Happy Endings Depend On Where You Stop The Story
Emzi001 chapter 85 . 6/12/2014
Okay so I know I am REALLY late to the party but this story is awesome ( I have read all 6 parts so far in just over 24 hours - but if you include sleep and school and general life stuff less than 12 hours) and if you could update at any point (I don't mind waiting as long as there is eventually an update) I'm sure I'm not the only one an update would be welcomed by... :-)
Emma123 chapter 85 . 4/27/2014
I just stumbled upon this story and finished it within two days. I love it! I was just wondering if you would consider finishing it? Pretty please? It's SO good and I hate that there's no more. Just two or so more chapters, pleeeeeaaaase? (:
rubyblue4444 chapter 85 . 9/8/2013
Love this story so much!
shenae chapter 85 . 6/23/2013
This story was good it kept me entertained... please up
hslacer chapter 85 . 6/22/2013
I'm still reading and please tell us what is wrong with Gibbs.
sweet-as-salt chapter 85 . 6/19/2013
I love your story; I'm so glad you're back writing it!
conservativegirl chapter 85 . 6/17/2013
YOU'RE BACK! Great chapter, I have the feeling Gibbs isn't so great too
Guest chapter 85 . 6/17/2013
torontogirl12 chapter 85 . 6/17/2013
What a pleasant surprise to see this update. I really hope that nothing serious is wrong with Gibbs. I also hope that Abby will say yes to Tim.
NCIS-Bones-Chick chapter 84 . 12/30/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Update! I have read the whole series in a matter of days, and I absolutely love it! I cried in all the right places - so to speak, and I swear to God, if you kill Gibbs, I will!... Okay, I don't know what I'll do but, please don't kill him, I mean, he's Gibbs(!) he can survive everything, just think about the bombing in the season three finale.. Just, please update, with something happy :) :)
And let Gibbs live!
katys-1 chapter 84 . 12/20/2012
OMG! This sequel is AWESOMEEE! One of my favorite fanfictions of all time! :D
DS2010 chapter 84 . 12/13/2012
Cute 1 yr old party. Last one I went to my friends daughter had spaghetti all over... LOL
Wondering what is up with Gibbs...
hslacer chapter 84 . 12/13/2012
Oh you are leaving us with something wrong with Gibbs. You just can 't. Loved the party and the family time.
Robern chapter 84 . 12/12/2012
Good your back, wonderful chapter!
NCIS Ziva DiNozzo chapter 84 . 12/12/2012
Your back! Great chapter I hope Gibbs is ok :( ok were did Ziva go again that she was away for so long? I can't for the life of me remember.