Reviews for Feminity
kuroh chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
please countinue your story I wajt to read it
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
You have to write the scene where they do IT and the part where he changes back. Please
FreakyMe99 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
it a great story.
shokubu chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
so loving it.
great story.
lead chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Please update soon
Kathalla chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Oooooh update soon pleaseeeeee! Sooo goood!
ladydanni chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I so freaking hate when people turn male characters into a women but this works for me.
Njordy chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Amusing reading, Hope that you will/want to continue this
n e e n u h h chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Aww man! I love the idea of this story, but i wish you would have kept Zero a guy! Like, make him all good smelling and beautiful, but let him keep his man parts! Then with Kanames and Zeros atraction would only be that much more shamfull!
Sugar Rush chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Amazing! I always wanted to see how Zero would be as a female and here it is! Please make another story with a female Zero and with more chapters and rated M! I would definitely be reading!
Starry Night chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
ROFLMAF It's so HILARIOUS! with that voracious thoughts from Kaname-sama muwhahahaha. Awww Poor Zero-chan! but I'm glad you're ravished by your perv- opps I mean precious Kaname-sama XD Goshh my Zero-chan is cute, adorable and endearing as always even he was turned into female *hug him tightly*. I just LOVE it! Your story is very well-written and you can describe it beautifully. I really enjoy reading and yeah...I can never get enough of tsundere Zero-chan and insatiable Kaname-sama! :D They're just so perfect together and thank you so much for your hard work and please write more Kaze stories because I can hardly wait to read more from you! X3
violetkisses chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
awesome. funny!
rosaikibu chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
OMG...totally no regret reading this!

i normally dislike all the zero-female fic and this...i kinda enjoy it...maybe zero still maintain his male side...

totally luv this cute and funny fic...
kanze4ever chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
It's great! Even though zero got turned into a girl, he still identifies as a male and thinks like one. So many female-zero fics have him being all girlish and mooning over kaname which is so OOC :-( I'm really looking forward to the lemon scene and hope there'll be a sequel. I would love to see how kaname and zero will face each other after all that.
LuanRina chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Muwahhaha XD Oh dear, Aidou is just so...Aidou! Being his usual trouble-making self and causing all sorts of supernatural disaster to happen to Zero-chan XD But I HAVE TO agree with Kaname-sama, for once our adorkable genius did do something right ;9 Oh my, poor, poor little Zerorin. Not that I'm genuinely sorry for what happened to him XD

OMG please do post that scene! I'm so DYING to read it and see what happened with our dear boys there after Kaname-sama snapped, which led to him being so satisfied and Zerorin so mortified XD

Love this story. I truly enjoyed reading it and Gawd, it was both so funny and HOT! Plus it's very well-written, you did a great job *nods*

Thank you for this lovely masterpiece and I really hope to see more Kaname-sama x Zero-chan love and yummiliciousness from you! :D