Reviews for Feminity
LucianKnight chapter 2 . 3/27
The one thing that I laughed the most is Aido getting lost in the maze-like ventilation and being found half dead a few hours later. XD
I wish there was more of this, but it's still awesome for a 2 chapter! Good job!
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
WOW!
kuroh chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
please countinue your story I wajt to read it
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
You have to write the scene where they do IT and the part where he changes back. Please
FreakyMe99 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
it a great story.
shokubu chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
so loving it.
great story.
lead chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Please update soon
Kathalla chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Oooooh update soon pleaseeeeee! Sooo goood!
ladydanni chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I so freaking hate when people turn male characters into a women but this works for me.
Njordy chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Amusing reading, Hope that you will/want to continue this
n e e n u h h chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Aww man! I love the idea of this story, but i wish you would have kept Zero a guy! Like, make him all good smelling and beautiful, but let him keep his man parts! Then with Kanames and Zeros atraction would only be that much more shamfull!
Sugar Rush chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Amazing! I always wanted to see how Zero would be as a female and here it is! Please make another story with a female Zero and with more chapters and rated M! I would definitely be reading!
Starry Night chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
ROFLMAF It's so HILARIOUS! with that voracious thoughts from Kaname-sama muwhahahaha. Awww Poor Zero-chan! but I'm glad you're ravished by your perv- opps I mean precious Kaname-sama XD Goshh my Zero-chan is cute, adorable and endearing as always even he was turned into female *hug him tightly*. I just LOVE it! Your story is very well-written and you can describe it beautifully. I really enjoy reading and yeah...I can never get enough of tsundere Zero-chan and insatiable Kaname-sama! :D They're just so perfect together and thank you so much for your hard work and please write more Kaze stories because I can hardly wait to read more from you! X3
violetkisses chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
awesome. funny!
rosaikibu chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
OMG...totally no regret reading this!

i normally dislike all the zero-female fic and this...i kinda enjoy it...maybe zero still maintain his male side...

totally luv this cute and funny fic...