Reviews for Erised
Mrs. Anthony DiNardo chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That was really wonderful! It made me want to cry (in a good way). :)
Chronic Potterphile chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Haha, being a crazy Potter addict, and now a Supernatural fan, I must say that I loved this story. I knew when I watched the Charlie ep that Sam must have had his Potter phase too, but I've never seen anyone write about it. :D The moments here were also poignant and well written. Good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Loved this! :)
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Great story! I like that Jess got Sam into reading the Harry Potter books.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sweet. I loved that Sam knew what to say to Charlee.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Aww, this was a very cute reason for Sam knowing all the Harry Potter stuff. I laughed when he talked to Charli about Hermione kicking ass. I loved that they had Charli say "Kick it in the ass!" in memory of Kim Manners. :D

This was very well written. I enjoyed the look back at Sam's birthday with Jessica. Thanks! :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Very good story.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was just really sweet and touching. You did a really nice and believable job. Thanks!
judyann chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awww loved it! what a nice story!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
*standing ovation*
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh my! (fans face) Totally made me cry! Love it!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I loved! Really it was not expecting to read anything relating Jessica and Harry Potter to Sam but bearing the last chapter in mind and what Sam demonstrated to know to read this one shot was the whole privilege. It wanted to read something on Sammy's birthday and though this caused his sadness for the long-suffering life that this poor boy had to spend it was very pretty simultaneously.

Lucky his brother continues to his side and is what more matters for me. Also I liked that Bobby's ghost was though it still causes many sadness. I want that it returns!

Thanks for publish!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Love the story. And I like that Jess was the one to get Sam into Harry Potter.
SemperFi-deanandsam chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
So bittersweet. A true Winchester angsty birthday!

To think that if Jessica had never met Sam she would probably still be alive.

However in this life, Sam's place is with his brother and I think that they have both accepted and are good with that now.