Reviews for Revenge?
Jostanos chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
To be honest, Lady Malfoy, my manic mind has so many ideas that I am not sure that I may be able to list them all here or in a pm! XD

1) The bigots,etc,etc, of Magical UK had decided that Harry should be tried for treason for leaving after Tommy boy's death. But Harry puts the fear of 'ZAWARUDO!' (THE WORLD!) Into them and causes the corrupt ministry etc etc to fall and with it _ALL_ of Magical UK!

2) Harry becomes the new 'Dark Lord' and wipes the corrupt ministry and marked Death Eaters (unless they had already died with Moly short's death) to either die or have their magic removed and become the very beings that they despised: Muggles.

3) Harry goes on a rampage and k.o.'s all of those that have betrayed him at one point or another in magical UK. (Please note that I have said 'ko' and not 'kill'. Thank you.)

4) Harry forgives eveybeing that has betrayed him, but wipes out their Gringotts accounts.
4b) Harry forgives everyone who has betrayed him and becomes a teacher at Hogwarts.
4c) Harry forgives eveverybody who has betrayed him; takes up not only his hinteritance, but also any and all vaults etc that he's has won via vanguishing his foes.; becomes the next Headmaster of Hogwarts, and marries a person of his choice.
anthony37 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Brilliant I look forward to Harry bringing down the uk minisyry for magic.

Perhaps Harry could speak with the goblins and show the world how powerful he has become