Reviews for What if?
Secret Reader chapter 26 . 8/13/2014
Wait...what?! Please tell me there's another chapter. Did Katniss kill Rue or did she really eat the nightlock herself?
Miri Penn chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
I've just caught up and I am really enjoying your story, particularly your characterisation of Gale! Also - talk about a cliffhanger! Hope life lets you post again soon :)
amazeballs chapter 26 . 3/29/2014
pls pls pls update
c0ldplayl0ver chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
...? So katniss did kill rue? Lol cliff-y
So happy that you're updating again :) I love this story to bits
Can't wait to read the next one!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Omg what is going to happen? I need to know please write more!
Norbert's Mom chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
What a pleasant surprise to receive this chapter update. I wondered how you would resolve the ending of the games. Now I have to wonder did Katniss and Rue really eat the berries? I hope you are able to write another chapter soon so I can find out. I do like how you jumped between characters to show their POV.
DoctorSpaceman chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
I just finished reading all 26 chapters of this and all I can say is... wow. This is some of the best written Hunger Games fanfiction I've seen so far, and pretty much exactly what I was looking for today. You have earned a new fan Emuntitled, and I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle everything else. In my opinion, Katniss should just spit out the berries. Rue dies, she wins, and mentors next year at the Quarter Quell. Also, I like the scenes in the Games better than the somewhat touchy-feely scenes with Peeta and Gale, but maybe that's just me. Hope my review helps, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
guest chapter 25 . 8/3/2013
I can't what for an update. I hope both rue and katniss live wnd rue and her family live in district 12 with katniss. SO UPDATE PLEASE!
Katandwyagarbow chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
I hope thier is more to this I read all of this today it is wonderful :$
Guest chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
Please update soon! Hate not knowing what comes next!
smart8881 chapter 25 . 9/10/2012
Loved it!:) Update soon!:)
goldie031 chapter 25 . 9/7/2012
Such a good chapter. I'm glad it came down to Katniss and Rue. Now what? I can't wait to see.
peetame chapter 25 . 9/7/2012
Can't wait to see what happens in the Arena! Good chapter.
Peeta is so insightful
Norbert's Mom chapter 25 . 9/7/2012
Great chapter. Well worth the wait. Excellent idea putting Thresh in Cato's place and Rue in Peeta's. Perfect place to end the chapter. Leaving us to wonder how the Games will end. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/7/2012
It's better than alright, it was great! thanks for sharing this story with us :-)