Reviews for Who the HELL are you?
Ukchana chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Please write more! This is great, and I love the concept! I never liked the 11th doctor but I'm starting to change my mind as long as Donna is there . . . :-D

Also I understand completely the real world messing up writing. I myself haven't written in almost seven years . . . :-( I hope to start again some day soon . . .

You seem dreadfully IN character to me! I love it and hope you write more soon . . .

I'm curious though if Sylvia knows about Donna's new "husband"? Also I am wondering how the Doctor knew to find Donna so soon . . . and how his other companions are handling it!
sspotz chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
I really wish you would continue this!
Misiu chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Awe wish there was more
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
please write more! love the fact that its the 11th doctor with donna so please write more
darkryubaby chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
that's bad. hope you get better soon. love your story. update when you can.
Loony-1995 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I'm already loving this story but you're just so mysterious with everything! :D
Tipear chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Ouch. Fractured wrist? That sucks. Get well soon!
Tipear chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
No, I have no nerves for the binary right now. Maybe later... Spoilers are always so tempting. -

And the chapter... Awesomesauce! D

Brilliant! I had to laugh so hard when Donna judged Eleven's fashion sense because that's exactly how I always imagined it. You got them both very in-character, btw. Good job!

And the Doctor was so sweet... He really does have an irresistable puppy dog-look (only Ten's is even better). Oh, there will be a lot of work for the both of them. I'm looking forwards to it. D
biomechanical chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Very cool spoiler on the binary ;) Poor 11 doesn't have as much luck with the ladies as 10 did, huh? LOL
helikesitheymikey chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
interesting.

SO...does she look like the Donna we remember or did she regenerate or did her Time Lordness make her look younger? in other words when standing next to Eleven does she look like a cougar/his mother?

also...in the dreams she's remembering...does she actually see what said "mad man" looks like? if so is it 10 or 11...or does she dream of both of them?

so before Donna was injured did she find and remember him again and then married him or are they married because of the metacrisis? or something else?
biomechanical chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
This is a nice beginning and I look forward to see where you take it :D
Tipear chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I like the beginning. Drama at first, always a great way to start a story.

Doctor/Donna ftw! And Im interested in how youll do it with Eleven. Please update soon )