Reviews for Phantom Underground
TrixietheUnicorn chapter 3 . 6/9
"Giant animals? City beneath the earth's crust? Totally plausible. A ghost? Impossible!"
I loveitIloveitIloveit!
YOU CAN DO IT. :D
TrixietheUnicorn chapter 3 . 6/9
Heyo! I LOVE IT. Keep it going, man! You can do it! I thoroughly enjoy reading how conversations go between Danny and Gregor. Might I add that I acknowledge the courage it must have taken to give Gregor a last name? You're doing a really good job so far, so don't give up hope yet! -
Over and out, ~Trixie the Unicorn~
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
More!
genni.1234 chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Plz finish plz I love this my two fab stories in one
Ava Taggart chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
This story is awesome! I know it's currently the only crossover in its category, but it would take a lot for it to be anything but the best. So far everyone's in character and it's fairly plausible. I can't wait to read more - especially with the mention of the "blazer" that Temp made. Is it another prophecy? Did ghosts originate in the Underland? Can't wait to find out!
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
this is a interesting story, can't wait to see wait happens net.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
This is AWSOME please update soon *puppy dog eyes*
Fullmetal-Soul chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I'm back! I say "I'm back" a alot. Maybe I'll say it in German the next time ...
back on the subject, I like this chapter to. Jesus, you've grown on me so much I can't give proper critique! I'll just point out stuff and ask questions, then.
"Gregor Collins" I'm super perceptive, remember? Since they didn't tell us his last name in the book, you gave him thr surname of he author! Smartness ...
And when does this take place in both series? I'm a little confused.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
welcome back, shoudl get interesting now that they are in Regalia.
Fullmetal-Soul chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hiya!
Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Feliz Navida, Happy Hanukkah, and whatever else I forgot to say and/or you celebrate!
I finally finished the Underland Chronicles (I kept losing my copy of the Code of Claw for six months straight) so now I can read this! I like how it started, I have no complaints whatsoever. I will take my time and read a chapter every two days. Now that fix with Danny having a brother... I'm gonna make your inbox explode! Consider it my present to you ;D
WFPIATD chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Its Waffle-flavoredPancakeIATD. I'll tell u there's a kid in my class, and he lobes to joke about pancakes. Waffle-flavored pancake was very funny to me. And IATD is for my old pen name IAmTheDaydreamer.
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas to you XD
WordSmyth chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
*wipes tear from eye* I thought I'd lost you man. If you need any help just ask. But give me some guidelines.
GingerTyPerior chapter 3 . 12/20/2012