Reviews for After the Credits Roll
heidi chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
sometimes true Nick and Sean deserve a normal life, with a lot of romance and smooth Grimm or Wesen, congratulations on the story.
heidi chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
very good, a couple lovely romance but more would be great, congratulations.
FoxHeartsAlex chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I loved this story! I love this pairing! Thanx so much for writing this! More please?
esinger chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Amazing! love the Sean and Nick pairing sooooo much.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
lol Poor Nick, at least he gets a break in his little dream world. _ Cute!
lll chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I really and truely love the idea of them being mates and bonded, and hope the show never turns them into eniemies. And the idea and feeling each others feelings through a link also tres cool! Can't wait for more shirtless Renard! ha!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was really good! I loved how you captured Nick's personality, and his need for independance and comfort was written well. I look foreward to whatever else yo write.
Yabun chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Adorable 3
nighttimefreedom chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
It seems like you've got the nick/renard thing as bad as me.

I love your writing style. It seems so fluent.

Putting you on my story alert list now. Can't wait for the next chapter!
D Squirrel chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I wish the show had a little more carry over between the episodes. That was a pretty nasty gash Nick got but by the next episode he didn't even have a bandaid. Thanks for a much better ending.
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I've become a big fan of Nick/Sean fic and find this story quite pleasing ;) I, too, wish that Sean had stayed in bed with Nick :( Maybe if Nick has a bigger boo-boo Sean will deem it necessary to stick around (hint, hint).
Zalana chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Love how you wrote this. And if there are any errors...I was caught up enough in the story (sleep-rumpled Renard *squee*) to not notice a one. :)