Reviews for Strange Geometry
runearchaic chapter 31 . 5/5
If the story ended at "Such a grim smile on Rosyth's lips as he accepted all his sins at last." You would have actually been the new Shakespeare. I love it when stories end with extreme plot twists! I never realized that this entire story was leading up to this, but I am shaking in my seat. I normally really dislike Alexander x Daniel fanfiction, but seriously. Seriously. CAN THIS EVEN BE CALLED THAT? YOU ARE A GOD.
Fenjase chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
Okokokok, this story has to be my favourite of all the Amnesia fanfics I've ever read (before it was Spirit that Denies not to be creepy or anything). At first I though Rosyth was the most amazing OC to ever live. Usually I don't read OC fanfics because most of them I've read are not that well written (maybe I'm just unlucky?), but I instantly fell inlove with Rosyth. The plot twist with the time traveling was quite smart thought and it gave the story that extra brain power and twist that I love!

I will never forget this story and I will (MUST) read it again sometime! Also, I've got this nagging urge to draw these two, maybe I'll post a link or something :b

OK sorry for the rambles, I just love this so much! Every aspect of it! So well written, amazing plotting and god was I mad if they didn't end up together again x) Happy endings C:
Thank you for writing this! C:
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Holy crap, I'm rereading all your Amnesia stories again and I'm just as impressed as I was the first time around.

While obviously Spirit and Strange Geometry (which I haven't finished rereading yet - saving it up :3) kill every single fan fiction (or novel to be honest) by ways of story (I remember wanting to go to sleep because it was midnight and then BOOM MAJOR PLOT TWIST and then having to stay up until 2 am to read what the hell was going on), your writing style, your language is beautiful in all of them. There is an Austrian author by the name of Hoffmannsthal who was known to write just for the things to sound pretty. That's how you write, just with plot and emotions and all the things.

Also, I love how you have these recurring themes in your different fan fictions, like the monster (and inviting it in, hehe), the pride, and I'm sure you know the list better than me.

One of my favorite things as someone who just kind of grew out of yaoi as a whole, is that, aside from pronouns, your characters are not very genderspecific in their behavior; or at least don't feel that way. I don't know whether that was your intention, but I enjoy that either way.

A lot of people have commented on this, but the world you build up is awesome. The thought tendrils, the problems going along with that (things never feel like cop outs with you - kudos!), the advanced technology, just the way you hint at what's going to go down in SG, and of course the fact that in SG it always feels like you know all the details to that world - it's just Daniel who doesn't.

All in all, you are my favorite author EVER. I was lured in by the promises of yaoi years ago and was amazed complicated, unforseeable and investing stories, beautiful writing and just always wanting to read more, not for the shipping, but for what is going on. If you wrote a book, I'd buy it. And annoy all my friends by fangirling about it :D

(PS: I notice some Twilight influences...;3)

(Probably gonna post another, separate review for this story when I'm done...)
Procrastination chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I can't even count how many times I've read this story over and over again and yet the end of this chapter always seems to throw me off! This really is an incredible piece of work and ab exemplary story.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 36 . 7/3/2014
Sooo... How goes that hope of having more stories in the future? ;) I'd love to see a new Amnesia story by you!
Candy Twist chapter 36 . 6/12/2014
*gross sobbing*

I FINALLY FINISHED IT!

You are one of the best fanfic writers of all time! Any published books from you and I will buy them.

*more gross sobbing*
black-misty-sky chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Help... I can't stop rereading this story... I love it so much... I just want to read it again and again.
The Unlucky Girl chapter 36 . 12/27/2013
um hi can i just say that this is one one the best goddamned things i've ever read. like, jesus christ I finished reading this months ago and for some reason i keep thinking about it. like, sometimes i'll go to look for fanfiction for this and then remember that there is none because this is already a fanfiction and i'm sorry i'm rambling but I just wanted to tell you that this whole story is brilliant and i love it it's like one of my favorite books of all time ok sorry i'll go now
Hissery chapter 36 . 10/17/2013
Rosyth and necro-Daniel together 5eva.

I'm ecstatic that they got such a happy(?) ending together, and was even more thrilled that Rosyth was still a creeper. It's a love that transcends dimensions, time, death and ethics. Speaking of which, poor Hy'vel - I guess the most his sacrifice accomplished was to help inspire Maria/Hazel's rebellion? Poor thing, I was pretty attached to him as a side character.
Miah The Storm Wolf chapter 36 . 10/8/2013
Well, I for one thought the last part was cute and very fitting for these two.
Sunlit'Interlude chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
So onto the review that I had to delay - I haven't reread everything, but still, it's all really wonderful!
I enjoy how you add humor, comfort, vulnerability and then fear such as in chapter 1 (there are many other examples in the following chapters, but I can't go about listing all of them) where Danny thinks "…not to mention naked" gives a new grounding to a character readers only know from the game. You're mindful of the historical time Danny comes from and use it to your advantage as you show other parts of his mind such as when he focuses on the otherworldly elements of this new world or dangerous aspects of Rosyth: such as his spine, teeth, etc. We almost seem to have never left Brennenburg. Parallels such as how the castles are at first a place of haven, later a hurtful place, and finally destroyed, but never forgotten.
I've reread quiet a bit and really...you are great at storytelling and you usually keep me curious for more. I do think your writing ability can keep growing, but I've seen poorly written published works out there and you are way above them. Even in terms of a story, no matter how creepy, you make it very intriguing to read unlike some of the published garbage. More importantly, it's new. It's an unexplored world! Sure themes have been used before, but you've done it really well. You've created a new race, world, culture...and it wouldn't have been as great without your writing.
And the ending! Wow, what a chapter! Daniels and Rosyth's love is so disturbing, yet, beautiful. I'm really thankful that you have continued this story to the end and shared it with us despite having so many ordeals and obstacles right now. I hope you continue to write!
jayswing96 chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Bum, bum buuummmmmm!
Iggy Valentine chapter 36 . 9/12/2013
It's definitely not like any of the typical romances on fanfiction but heck that's probably why I loved it. Secretly hoped Daniel would've been bonded in a way that tied his life to Rosyth so he'd live longer. If it works out the way Rosyth wants then I'm certain Daniel will be scar-less and ageless. Wonder how freaky that would be for him.

Still pretty amazing that they spent more time apart than together, blast it all they took ages to get their act together. And Dan had three suitor like Justine. (they were all messed like them too.)

Hope to see more since you're the biggest contributor to Amnesia!
Sunlit'Interlude chapter 36 . 9/12/2013
Splendid. Everything was tied up in the end neatly, and ending it with the creepy...well, that was the finishing touch the story needed. I have been very busy (and have had little time for myself), but I'll read the entire story tomorrow and finish my review. I was really happy to get to read this darling conclusion. At the start I was feeling slight disappointment...till the realization that Daniel was in a dream with the emperor, etc. The rest of the chapter just soared afterwards.

I hope things are getting better for you - particularly your health.
Random Riter11 chapter 36 . 9/4/2013
Very well done. Thank you for writing this, it was a great read.

I hope your health improves, and I hope to see more from you too.