Reviews for Second Chances
Mary chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
I enjoyed this story. More emotional than action but wonderful in interactions and character development.
Glad to hear treatment Is going well.
Mary chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I love this story, it is "warm and tingly ". Great character development.
I hope that all went well with your treatment and will say a prayer for you.
twin1 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, and give you my best wishes towards your health.
celtics chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Veramente stupenda, divertente e originale sotto ogni punto di vista fantastica.
Ciao alla prossima.
Hummingbird2 chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this story. I sincerely hope you get to feeling better soon.
Mary chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Interesting premice. I liked it quite a lot. Any story that delves into a character's psyche and interactions with other crew friends is always enlightening. Thanks for writing...us readers enjoy!
Belen09 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I wanted to thank you for hanging in there! I really like this kind of story . . . sort of what if I was younger when I was older with the people I know now . . . :)
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
good luck with chemo!
brankel1 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Love it.
Belen09 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
You've written a thoughtful, interesting story! I've often wondered how my perception of my life would have changed . . . looking forward to more of this!
Hummingbird2 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Oh, my goodness, I'm so sorry! I'm glad you're doing better, and this was a very nice chapter, thank you.
Belen09 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
I like it! Thank you!
brankel1 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Glad they told him.
Hummingbird2 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
I guess that would be a lot to take in all at once, wouldn't it? Excellent chapter, thank you!
Sambu chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I like this story. It is funny and something different