Reviews for Heat
I love it!
SpitFyreWing chapter 47 . 7/24
What a way to end! Love it!
CaitiAthena chapter 28 . 6/21
don't worry Ciel, you'll be a great big brother
Wtf am i chapter 1 . 5/13
he not a virgin... yeah i doubt that lol
still love it!
Btw Ciel did know that mey-rin,baldroy, and finny were private soilders Sebastian wouldn't have hired them if ciel didn't know
TheLovelyDead chapter 25 . 2/5
This is the only Sebastian X Claude story I don't loathe. Keep up the good work :)
Diable chapter 3 . 1/1
I love uke Sebastian X3 so cute and sexy. That plot was perfect and I truly believe this to be THE FREAKIN CUTEST ROMANCE EVER (Get it Spiderboiiii!)
marcelldecrown chapter 47 . 12/6/2016
where's the baby?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Kawaii desu! X3 Great story, SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/14/2016
Omg your story is so Boring !
prettyaliens62 chapter 47 . 9/25/2016
Beautiful story! I hope to see a sequel soon.
Guest chapter 47 . 8/26/2016
I read this book over to course of 5 months. I let it sink into every pore of my skin, and so when I say this, I mean every single letter.
I. Loved. This. Book.
The concept was amazing. The writing was amazing. The characters were spot on. The introduction to new characters was amazing. The fact that I'm saying amazing multiple times in one paragraph is amazing. But I just can't think of any other word that can fully express my thoughts and feelings towards this book. If there's a second book, please... Email me at and send me the link because I loved this book so much.
This book honestly deserves a sequel, but I know how difficult it is to write a sequel and live up to expectations. I've written about 3 sequels, all terrible. So I know the struggle. But honestly. Honest to GOD if you wrote a second book, it would make my life complete.
Alright. I've got that out of my system.
Hugs, kisses, applause, internal screaming, fangirling.
You have my love and full support.
Guest chapter 47 . 8/1/2016
This story was awesome!
Guest chapter 47 . 5/9/2016
i absoultly adored this story with every demon loving fibre of my being it was very cute and even though you said they might be a bit ooc they werent i cant express how amazing this is you followed though consistantly with twists and turns in the story and created a beautifull fan fiction that the maker of black butler would be proud off i look forward to reading the squel you mentioned
BlazingFire3 chapter 47 . 5/7/2016
I love this story! Please tell me it isn't over yet?!