Reviews for Heat
SugaKookiesNTae chapter 1 . 1/1
The only thing that I don't like is that there's a lot of bold letters but, overall it's an AMAZING story.
Guest chapter 47 . 12/17/2017
Character development was done very well, and while the main characters still retained their core characteristics, the author flawlessly managed to add on several different sides and attributes to each person. This story is an original, and the addition of original characters made it stand out so much more. I APPLAUD U AUTHOR!
realfanficcritic chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
is basy a girl now because i know that cannot happen in reallity?! ?!
Guest chapter 47 . 8/27/2017
I love it!
Li'l Memes chapter 47 . 7/24/2017
What a way to end! Love it!
CaitiAthena chapter 28 . 6/21/2017
don't worry Ciel, you'll be a great big brother
Wtf am i chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
he not a virgin... yeah i doubt that lol
still love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
Btw Ciel did know that mey-rin,baldroy, and finny were private soilders Sebastian wouldn't have hired them if ciel didn't know
TheLovelyDead chapter 25 . 2/5/2017
This is the only Sebastian X Claude story I don't loathe. Keep up the good work :)
Diable chapter 3 . 1/1/2017
I love uke Sebastian X3 so cute and sexy. That plot was perfect and I truly believe this to be THE FREAKIN CUTEST ROMANCE EVER (Get it Spiderboiiii!)
marcelldecrown chapter 47 . 12/6/2016
where's the baby?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Kawaii desu! X3 Great story, SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/14/2016
Omg your story is so Boring !
KellytheWarriorMaiden chapter 47 . 9/25/2016
Beautiful story! I hope to see a sequel soon.
Guest chapter 47 . 8/26/2016
I read this book over to course of 5 months. I let it sink into every pore of my skin, and so when I say this, I mean every single letter.
I. Loved. This. Book.
The concept was amazing. The writing was amazing. The characters were spot on. The introduction to new characters was amazing. The fact that I'm saying amazing multiple times in one paragraph is amazing. But I just can't think of any other word that can fully express my thoughts and feelings towards this book. If there's a second book, please... Email me at and send me the link because I loved this book so much.
This book honestly deserves a sequel, but I know how difficult it is to write a sequel and live up to expectations. I've written about 3 sequels, all terrible. So I know the struggle. But honestly. Honest to GOD if you wrote a second book, it would make my life complete.
Alright. I've got that out of my system.
Hugs, kisses, applause, internal screaming, fangirling.
You have my love and full support.