Reviews for Distance Running
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
great story, LOVE the poem!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Yay, I'm glad you decided to post this! I like the little tweaks you made. Episode-based fics are fun, and The Fraudulent Foto is a very interesting episode. You got some wonderful, friendshippy, hurt-comfort mileage out of it!

With backstories so scarce in the series, it's a delight to explore Hamilton's room with Perry and see the various mementos of the previous years of our D.A.'s life. That's arguably my favorite bit. (The family photo Perry finds is squeeful!) But I also adore the hurt-comfort in the office with Hamilton on the couch and Perry determining to take him home.

(For me, it's the disasters in season 9 that didn't happen. I consider season 1 canon, mainly because the thought of so much character development between it and succeeding seasons just thrills and excites me to no end. It was while watching season 1 episodes and seeing the occasional glimpse of friendshippy goings-on that first intrigued me. And then came season 2. Oh what a joy.)
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
So few write about the relatiinship of these two men, it was refreshing to read this. Nice interaction.