Reviews for The Next Decade: Tale of Siwang Hu
Point Guard chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Not really :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Update ?
Watch ur back. wherever u r chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Oooooh keep writing! :)
Tai Ling the Snow Leopard chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Three words: AWESOME! KEEP WRITING! :D
I love your writing it inspires me :)
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
No, you're not boring me. I'm a lot more interested to see where this is going!

Rabenkopf chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
the obvious conclusion on which I think everyone had waited for: where is Hai?
Yeah a little fighting scene only this chapter, although still good described. And no you are not boring me. (That sentence sounds kind of odd. ;P) Somehow the Furious Five and Po seem to be very weak described here. Could get better.
By the way: Can't Su explain the one thing or another, when they have caught her? Could imagine, that Chikasha has nothing against a little torture ]:-[]
Noita-W chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Ne, I'm not bored. It was pretty epic ;)
Hm... And Chikasha is also getting a little nicer, isn't he? ;P
Cptn Falcowme chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
What's the big wait? WE NEED AN UPDATE NOW!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
You're doing great, with or without cliffhangers. I can't wait to see more of this!

Noita-W chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Well the humor is still as funny as always :)
And cliffhangers? Don't ask me about that, I don't care if they're good, I still hate them -_-
Rabenkopf chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Yeah that is not a real cliffhangar, but I still want to know, what happens to our friends.
Will Chikasha be a help or will he be more trouble?
At least he knows how to hypnotize poor villagers. :)

This chapter has a nice turnaround with the splitting topic. Also Shanqu, a heor of another of your stories, gets some negative points.

By the way: Last chapter of Next Decade in this week or...
Noita-W chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Not really he's still a jerk to me ;)
And what happend to Shanqu? Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Rabenkopf chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
You have done a great job with this chapter, especially because it is somehow more relaxed than the last ones. In this way the story is foregrounded.

Okay he seems to have more character traits than only arrogance, that is for sure. But does he look like less of a jerk for me? Still far away. :D
But it comes closer now.

And yeah of course a cliffhangar although not such a big one, I am accustomed to you. You are getting weak. :D

Can't await the scene when the real Millenium Warrior meets the New Millenium Warrior. Could be funny.
So keep up the good work!

P.S. When summer breaks starts, will this mean that you will publish a story every day? ;P
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I'm thinking we're gonna see more of Chikasha and get to know more of him later on. Can't wait for it and I'm also looking forward to see what's next with Takoda on the other story.

Happy 4th of July!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Whoa! Sounds like this is gonna be an interesting mystery! Where is Hai?