Reviews for Block's Dilemma
The Directer chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Sad, just sad.
66sixx chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Great story, but why does this remind me of Family Guy?
Dreamer Boy chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh man, that was brilliant! I had no idea a story about blocks could be funny! Thanks for the laugh! XD
nothingtolose18 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Haha I love this! I wasn't expecting to find a story I loved in the Tetris category, but this is brilliant!
GlitchyAbsol chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I don't know who you are but this is the best story ever told on this site.
Ancient Liddel chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
LOL! I loved this!
I still can't believe that there is a Tetris category on this site... lol, there's even a pong one as well... xD
Leni chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
LOL. Found this recced over at FB. Thanks for the quick laugh!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love this, it is I-Block, Loki Block :D I laughed till I cried, this is so cute and fun! *loves lil Tetris blocky dialogue! My geometrization is complete, and I want to see 100 plus tetris fanfics aming high for the stars, a blockbuster to be sure, This is the best thing I've read to cheer me up, *bows to you girl*
AnonyMoose chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
, I hate it when that happens to me. I'm there waiting for the right piece to show up and then it turns on me and I'm stuck waiting underneath part of a T and two Zs for another right piece. Damn trolls, think their so funny making me wait under those guys. And when I was waiting, I think one of the Zs did a silent one... RIGHT NEXT TO MY FACE! Damn jerk, didn't even give me a heads up!... I mean... *cough* This was a very nice, fictional story...

Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
The trolling I-block - A TRUE VILLAIN FOR OUR MODERN AGE
JapanYoshi777 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
All I can say is
TheInsanitybrody chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
LOL
Tiigerliily chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Aww... I feel bad for the square... (Wait, did I actually say I feel bad for a square block in Tetris? :P)

Nice story. That I block is pretty heartless. :P Keep up the good work and feel free to write another story for Tetris whenever you are bored! XD