Reviews for What Is Never Known And What Is
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Dear Akoya:

"Johnlock". Have you ever reflected on how odd it is for a slash pairing to be called that? Considering, I mean, what the original John Locke had to say about "Adultery, Incest, and Sodomy" in his First Treatise on Government. ("Sins, which... cross the main intention of Nature, which willeth the increase of Mankind, and the continuation of the Species in the highest perfection, and the distinction of Families, with the Security of the Marriage Bed, as necessary thereunto.")

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
JelpHasNails chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I really love the way you describe John and Sherlock - both their emotions and the way they react and interact with each other. Brilliant! :)

Jelp
Aralas Baggins chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This fic, I think, captures the most likely JohnLock scenario I've read - they wouldn't have sex, they wouldn't be public about it and everyone would know they were
'involved' anyway. I DO hope you have more JohnLock fics somewhere (or are in the midst of writing them) because I am suddenly very much aware that the next series is VERY far away. A very enjoyable read. :)
readingxforever chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Brilliant
HekkuShun chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
KYAAA! I sooo fan-girl at this story! Its so beautifuly written in it's own unique way!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 6/9/2012