Reviews for Kurt's surf school
xFightForFreedomx chapter 27 . 6/12/2012
Hey (:

I just wanted to let you know, it doesn't matter now if you update once in a week or whatever, your family's much more important! (: I would pray for your grandad but in not religious, so I'm just sending all my love and I hope he'll get better!

And to your new chapter, I have feeling who'd be the girl in Kurt's bed, but I'm not quite sure so I'm not saying what I'm guessing (; but the chapter was just as amazing as always! And the Klaine right was also just amazing! Can't wait for more (:

xx

And again .. I hope your grandad will get better!

lotrelmo1992 chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
Yay! kurts got his own class!
lotrelmo1992 chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
Idk I actually kind of like john with sebastian. They r two cocky jerks who could be good for eachother. But with both of them being obsessed with kurt... That could lead to trouble. I love blaines possessive thoughts when he sees john druling.

I laughed at how kurt gets jealous! Because two of his admirers were hooking up. Lol

The surf competition was exciting i love how u made blaine be his anchor n give him courage *squeels* lol

I know ive told u this b4 but I LOVE THIS

STORY n its just keeps getting better n

better!
xFightForFreedomx chapter 26 . 6/4/2012
Haha Emma is so cool .. She goes all Lima hightz on holly ... Genius !

Oh and yei for Kurt !

lotrelmo1992 chapter 21 . 6/1/2012
Wow to say kurt cracks under pressure is an understatement!
lotrelmo1992 chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
LOL the girls flocking over when kurt takes off his shirt lol! Oh n the girl on the ride made me laugh so hard! genious thinking of disney! I didnt even think of that! Love this story!
lotrelmo1992 chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
That was a fun chapter. N I agree they should do a bday episode. Though it will probably b rachels bday since they give rachel everything. (like nyada) I liked but also hated the last ep of glee. I knew the finchel breakup was coming they break up every single season! But I hated how they didnt tell us anything about how kurt is going to spend nxt year since hes not going to new york! I am happy that he gets to stay with blaine but I dont understand how rachel (who choked at her audition) got in but not kurt who totally nailed his? I wonder how next seasons going to go. Its all up in the air right now. Btw I agree with santana sam isnt confident enough for kurt n he belongs with blaine!
lotrelmo1992 chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
Ah! Yay! I feel so loved. I squeeled when u mentioned me :) I loved this chapter! Amazing! Klaine birthday love is soooo adorable! Lol
alicia0009 chapter 25 . 6/1/2012
i agree..:)
Jasmine chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Great chapter! But 1 question... Are any of the guys straight?
Jasmine chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
very interesting! A great chapter! i wish they could make that into a REAL TV series! but i may suggest to lay off on the amount of gays? but overall great chapter, cant wait to read the next one!
xFightForFreedomx chapter 25 . 5/31/2012
yeii it is Holly (: I love her so damn much!

I like how Emma gets jealous because of Holly .. in general, I love Wemma and Jamie (:

And the texting parts are totally awesome!

xFightForFreedomx chapter 24 . 5/31/2012
hm ... is it .. Holly Holiday ? haha .. first I thought of Sue but I don't believe I can count her to be mid 40ies (;

And thanks .. I'd have totally read chapter 25 before this one without your help!

oh .. sebastian and john are so sweet!

alicia0009 chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
nyc..and once again thanx for taking my advice..:))
alicia0009 chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
you DID take my advice..omg..!

**honoured**