Reviews for Kurt's surf school
goldconverse chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
on twitter im misschloeld and on facebook im chloe donohoe
NicJ chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
aww, finnly sounds so cute! did you use anyone for inspiration or is she purely your imagination?
NicJ chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
i liked kurt's surfing scenes, you're very good at descriptive writing :)
xFightForFreedomx chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
Okay so awkward moment.. I read the 23th chapter and haven't realized that I missed one chapter.. So Oo was a little confuses over Sebastian; but now, that I've read this chapter I got it, and I kinda like Jon (; I don't know, he seems like little bitch (; and it's so cool that he's Kurt's ex .. Hope there's gonna be some trouble in paradise (;

xFightForFreedomx chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
Amazing as always (;

And .. hihi Sebastian (: I liked this new storyline with him and that new guy.

And that little girl who walked in on Klaines 'make-out session' seemed soo cute !

Oh and another question .. Do you have twitter? I don't have Facebook /:

xFightForFreedomx chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
Amazing as always (;

And .. hihi Sebastian (: I liked this new storyline with him and that new guy.

Oh and another question .. Do you have twitter? I don't have Facebook /:

NicJ chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
i liked this one, the seagulls bit was cute! you're good at writing humor :)
alicia0009 chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
you should continue...really..:)
xFightForFreedomx chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
So you said no reviews about your spelling, but I couldn't find any fails so .. (:

Haha Kurt's so funny how he freaked out 'cause of the knife (: even though I have no idea how to imagine that.. When I read it I was like, wow he can be picky nothing worse had happened, but now I just find it funny (;

Oh and I kinda miss Sebastian (;

alicia0009 chapter 20 . 5/26/2012
a really nice one but what happens to sebastian..?
alicia0009 chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
a nice story so get ahead.
xFightForFreedomx chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
YOU ARE SO AMAZING !

I feel so honored and special (;

And the chapter was as amazing as well

Blaine's present is soo cute (:

Looking forward to the next chapter (:

xxsaskiaxx
lotrelmo1992 chapter 17 . 5/22/2012
like the song lyrics, intrested to c what seb meant about it takin 5 yrs last time :) love the brittana moments :) n I ADORE the klaine texting ...even when theyre talking bout dog poo lol.
lotrelmo1992 chapter 16 . 5/22/2012
ROLLING ON THE FLOOR CLUTCHING MY SIDE LAUGHING! Omg the trust falling part! Brillant! Simply brillant!
lotrelmo1992 chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
Omg! Sebastian! I didnt even think of him! but I love it. His list is hilarious but what is even more hilarious is the way kurt turns the tables on him lol! N I c klainer being a yellow labrador retriever, just because they r so cute! N I know what u mean bout the iphone, I want one 2. N btw US has holister 2 :)
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »