Reviews for Kurt's surf school
lotrelmo1992 chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Sugar lied! holy crap! N I cant believe kurt n blaine forgot they had a 7 mo. Old baby in the next room. Who is it that caught will n sugar? I must know!
lotrelmo1992 chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
Aww klaine with babys!
lotrelmo1992 chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
Awe poor quinn
lotrelmo1992 chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Oh snap! blains chin pun was amzzing! I loved the klaine cuddling!
lotrelmo1992 chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Awww brittanna! N I feel so bad for sam. Im surprised blaine invited him to go clubbin because he doesnt like him round kurt... I cant wait to see this clubbing scene somthing tells me alot of sh*t is going to go down :) N I LOVE IT!
lotrelmo1992 chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
THEYRE BOYFRIENDS! AND THE new power couple. I dont know bout seb n sam I c an aliance forming in the future to take down the kings of the surf lol love the love triangle! Miss the girls though I would love to c how they r doing and what they have to say about all the drama :)
lotrelmo1992 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I told u it would blow up in his face. Couldnt believe blaine just forgave him though... If only everyone was as practical lol. Once again poor sebastian. (btw im writing this b4 ive even finished the chapter because I didnt want to forget anything lol)
lotrelmo1992 chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Poor seb! Textin while ur on a date with someone is really rude lol n somthin tells me this whole thing is goin to blow up in kurts face... cant wait to read on :)
lotrelmo1992 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Ooooooohhhhh its like race to the finish n kurts the prize! Love it hun!
xFightForFreedomx chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
And again .. Awesome chapter (:

Sebastian confused me a little bit and it made me cry a bit (:

Oh and .. Thank you so much that you used my lyrics! It means so much too me (:

...

Maybe Kurt's birthday's coming up soon? Blaine could do some romantic cheesy stuff like, put red roses on his bed (or on a blanket on the beach)?

...

But anywayz .. I'm looking forward to the next chapter (:

xx saskia xx
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is a cute concept. LOL to all the girls swooning over Kurt - that's probably the most AU of all. ;) I will read more and see where this goes. Yay for Klaine! :) I wonder, will there be any other couples? I'm sensing some future Finchel and Brittana, at least.

By the way, you had a lot of spelling and grammatical errors. I suggest you look into getting a beta. _
lotrelmo1992 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Omg! I absolutely ADORE THIS STORY! Ill send u a message because there is just to much to love to write in a review.
xFightForFreedomx chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
On the days I can't see your eyes,

I don't even want to, open mine.

On the days I can't see your smile,

Well i'd rather sit, wait the while.

For the days I know you'll be near,

'Cause a day without you, just isn't fair.

See the days I can hear you voice,

I'm left without a choice.

(;

Great as ever!

I know it's stupid, but I feel sorry for Sebastian!

But yeah.. Klaine is endgame so .. (:

Update soon (;

xx your lovely reader xx
goldconverse chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
please help me with what'll happen in the next chapter im really not sure what to wtite about not and how sebastians plans could all miserably fail. but should one of them suceed. please tell me what you would like to happen and i will use it i promise- cross my heart hope to die
xFightForFreedomx chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
To chapter 14 I just can say - haha Kurt an Blaine (; they made me laugh so hard ! Oh, and I hate mr shue! Not in a bad way like, you wrote something stupid, but in a way like, oh my gosh he's a teacher and how can he do that to Emma ): and yei for Quinn (;

And this chapter - firstly, I live you so much ! Thank you !

So anywayz; Sebastian - badass (; I love how you made him so evil and deceitful (; hope his plan to break Klaine up doesn't work! Ooh and I think Klainer should be like the dog Kurt gave to Blaine in episode 15 (:

And, I have an iPhone (; a black one

Again, thank you so do much!

Looking forward to the next chapter (:

xx